Drifting Consciousness

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The day following the photoshoot, the members were busy again. Many of them had a schedule in the morning, after which they all would have a choreography practice for their new single.

I spent the day taking care of the dorm. I got some help from Zhoumi, before I told him to just sit down and relax. I did the laundry and cleaned up. I took out the trash after I was done with everything else.

The garbage cans were in the parking garage, the bottom floor, so I took the elevator all the way down. The cans were in a small stockhouse just outside the door.

I quickly threw the trash away and started walking back inside, when I heard someone call my name:

“KIM HANA!”

I stopped, and turned around to see who it was: “Yes?”

As soon as I turned, I felt a force hit the right side of my face. My sight instantly out. I lost my balance and the next thing I knew, I hit the ground. I let out a painful moan; I had fallen on my left arm. I heard some noises around me, but I was too shocked to make out any sense of them.

Another painful force hit my rib this time. I cried out, as I felt the tears flow on the side of my face that wasn’t numb from the earlier hit. The hit repeated. Again and again. I couldn't think straight. I could only focus on using my arms to protect my head from any further damage.

That’s when I heard another voice in the distance:

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?”

To my surprise, I heard squealing - the kind that fangirls do when they see their idols. Struggling noises followed. My head was banging from inside and my eyelids started to feel heavy. I had to fight to not pass out.

I was almost unconscious, when someone said my name. I felt someone grab my hand, carefully holding me, while trying to help me get up from the ground.

“Hana! Can you hear me? Are you hurt badly? Yah! Are you conscious?”

For some reason, I couldn’t connect his voice with a name nor a face. I tried to tell him that I was fine, but my answer came out as a mumble. My head kept banging and my sight was blurry. I could not see his face properly.

“Don’t pass out on me, okay? I need to get you back to the dorm…”

I felt warm, as he wrapped his arms around me. I was pressed against his chest as I felt him lift me up. I know this scent, I thought, but I still couldn’t think of who it was.

Suddenly, I heard a new voice: “Hey, you guys okay? What happened here?”

It was a female voice, one, that I hadn’t heard before. My sight wouldn’t clear, so I couldn’t see what she looked like.

“Someone attacked her. Can you help me with the door?” he said, sounding alarmed.

His voice sounds so familiar…

I heard some noise, and a few moments later, I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter