The Dorm

[HIATUS] A Ticket to Super Seoul
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

We reached our destination before I even knew it. Junghoon parked his car in a parking garage right next to a huge building. He helped me with my luggage again, and lead me to a side door. The sturdy looking door stated ‘S.M. Entertainment’ with thick, black letters. With a swipe of a key card, the door opened and he led me into a hallway.

 

I started to get nervous, as we walked down the hallway to a glass door. Junghoon opened it for me, and I stepped to a white, spacious lobby.

 

Wow… Such a fancy place, I thought looking around with my eyes wide. On the other side, I saw huge glass doors, that lead to the street. Through them, I could see a crowd of people outside - mostly girls - holding signs, and waiting for something.

 

Fans?

 

Beside the door, there was a receptionist working behind a huge desk. Junghoon nodded to the steady looking man working there, and I bowed my head slightly when his eyes met mine.

 

We went to the elevators, and I couldn’t help but try to endure my growing nervousness. I bit my lip, trying to stay still, which at the time seemed impossible.

 

“Do they know that I’m coming?”

 

“Yes, I told them that a family friend of mine was going to stay in the dorms. I also told them to treat you well when you’d arrive,” he smiled at me calmly. “Don’t be nervous, it’s gonna be fine.”

 

“Yeah…” I nodded slowly and took a deep breath.

 

After what felt like forever, we got out of the elevator and Junghoon led me to the right door. Again, he opened the door with his key card.

 

“Welcome to our dorm! Please, go in.”

 

He held the door open for me, and with careful steps, I went inside. The place looked like a normal apartment from what I saw from the door; the main entrance had a storage on the left and there was a hallway to get further into the apartment. The entrance was full of shoes; all of them neatly organized next to the wall.

 

As soon as Junghoon closed the door behind us, I heard someone yell: “Who came?”

 

“Junghoon,” Junghoon yelled back.

 

A man appeared from the hallway. As soon as I saw him, I felt my nervousness double. Oh, he’s good looking...

 

“Annyeong, hyung!” he greeted Junghoon with the most adorable smile. He then saw me. His expression became surprised and he bowed slightly. “Oh… Annyeong...”

 

I also bowed to him, when Junghoon quickly said: “Could you ask everyone to come to the living room?”

 

“Yeah, sure,” the man said, still looking at me.

 

I looked down, as I felt too nervous to look straight at him. I swallowed, grasping the straps of my backpack.

 

He turned around and returned the same way he came, yelling: “Yah! Everyone to the living room!”

 

“Come with me,” Junghoon left my suitcase near the door and lead me further inside the apartment.

 

We passed a few smaller hallway-kind of spaces that lead to other rooms. We came to an open space that seemed like a dining and livingroom combined. I glanced at the kitchen on the right when Junghoon went to stand in front of the TV, expecting everyone to arrive.

 

I followed to stand next to him. I tried not to stare when, one by one, a bunch of handsome men came in, some from the hallways I had noticed earlier, some from the few doors that lead to the space we were in.

 

These are all members of Super Junior? They sure do look like idols with those look, I found myself thinking.

 

“Aigoo, what is it?” someone came in sounding frustrated. As soon as he saw me, his complaints stopped. “Omo! Hyung, who’s this?"

 

“Could everyone sit down, so I can introduce her?” Junghoon asked. Everyone gathered around a big couch, all trying to fit on it.

 

“Is this everyone? Who’s missing?” he asked when about ten guys had sat down on the couch and floor.

 

A brown-haired man started to answer: “Heechul hyung is--”

 

“YAH! WHOSE SUITCASE IS ON MY WAY?” I heard an angry voice yell. The sound of the door closing followed. He must have just come in.

 

“There he is,” chuckled a planitum blonde guy, who had roamed the most room on the sofa.

 

I turned to look at the hallway leading to the entrance. The next thing I saw, was the most beautiful man walk in. He was thin and good looking, and his confidence could be noticed from the way he carried himself. He stopped by the dining area, looking around, which is when I noticed the cocky atmosphere surrounding him.

 

“Yah! What’s with the suitcase?” his tone was annoyed as he glared at everyone in the room.

 

I immediately knew he wasn't a pleasant person. But despite that, I wanted to get a better peak of his looks from behind Junghoon.

 

He had a dark hair, that came under his ears, and it was parted to the side. His facial features were very proportional, very attractive, but his expression was the opposite; a mix of arrogance and annoyance was written on his features.

 

I didn't like this guy.

 

“Heechul, there you are,” Junghoon said calmly. He ignored Heechul's question about my suitcase. “Can you sit down with the others so I can introduce you all to someone?”

 

Heechul seemed to notice me just then. He took a glance at me, not saying anything. I was frozen to my place, so I didn’t greet nor bow to him. He still didn’t sit down, but at least he went to stand next to the others.

 

“Two of the members are in China, so this is everyone for now,” Junghoon told me. I answered with a nod. Noticing my nervousness, he gave me a calm smile. I tried to answer the smile, but my mouth felt rigid, as I could sense that all the eyes were on me.

 

Junghoon proceeded to talk to everyone:

 

“Guys, remember when I told you about the family friend who will be staying with us? Well, here she is,” Junghoon smiled again. “This is Kim Hana, she just arrived from Los Angeles. She hasn’t been to Seoul before, so please treat her well.”

 

“Annyeonghaseyo,” I managed to say as I bowed.

 

“Ooh, she’s cute!” someone - I didn’t see who - said loudly. The compliment made me blush.

 

“Annyeong Hana! Welcome to Seoul,” another member greeted.

 

“This is your first time in Seoul? I hope you’ll enjoy your stay!”

 

“Welcome!”

 

I managed to smile a little. “Thank you. It’s nice to meet you all.”

 

I didn't know where to look, so I took quick looks of them all, trying not to stare at anyone.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter