Chapter 4

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Soon, you arrived at school. Like the ordinary days, your fans gathered arounds you and offered you to bring your things. You just smiled at them and walked to your locker. You sighed when you saw Kai, Sehun and Chanyeol in front of your locker. Kai saw you and gave you his killer smile that makes any girls dies. Sehun and Chanyeol glared to the fanboys so the fanboys was making their way away. You opened your locker.

"Good morning princess." Kai greeted you.


"Hmm, morning Kai." You replied without looking at him.


"Let's go for a date today, hmm?" Kai asked you.


"Not interest really." You answered him slightly.


"Yah, that no the answer for your adorable boyfriend." He said pouting. The girls squealed saw him pouting. Kai rolled his eyes.


"I'm busy Kai." You answered him calmly and closed your locker.


"But come on, we never going for a date before." He still tried to ask you for a date.


"Go with Sehun or Chanyeol okay?" You gave him an option.


The fanboys held their laughs. Kai gave them a glare. They suddenly looked away.


"Just for an information ~~~ah, i'm straight." Sehun nodded with Chanyeol agreed.


"I'm not going for a date with Kai." Chanyeol added.


Kai hit his head.

"I'm straight too." He mocked.


"So, find any girl then. You have much fans right?" You asked him and smiled to him.

Bell rang.


"Time to go, don't be late neh?" You smiled at 3 of them and walked to your class.


"That girl playing hard to get." Chanyeol mumbled.


"Yeah, but she's mine." Kai smirked and went to the class.

 

Recess time was coming. Kai got out from his chair and sat on your table.


"What is it?" You asked him.


"Hey Kai." Your seatmate, another queenka winked at him. He winked back at her jokingly.


Then Byunghun got out from his seat and wanted to go out from the class but his way was blocked by Kai.


"Where do you want to go nerd?" Kai asked him.


Byunghun just lowered his head.


"Psst, i'm asking you dammit." He pulled Byunghun collar and you stopped him.


"Kai, let him go. Why do you waste.your time with him?" You asked him.


Kai looked at you then released Byunghun's collar.

"Go tard!" He cursed him.


You just can look at Byunghun back.


"I want to go the bathroom." You said.


"Huh? Want me to accompany you?" Asked Kai sweetly.


"y, no thanks." You rejected him.


"But.." Before Kai finishing his sentence, Sehun and Chanyeol called him.

"Let's play soccer." Kai nodded and got off from your table.

"See you later." He said and pecked your cheek.

Girls was envied you. Then he ran out from the class.

You wiped your cheek and walked out from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter