Chapter 16

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now Byunghun at Doctor Jung's room. Byunghun asked doctor Jung if you can get out from hospital to do oral exams.

"The exams for a week and just about two hours per day?" Doctor Jung asked.

Byunghun nodded. "It's for our graduate. I don't want ~~~ to fail doc." Byunghun explained.

Doctor Jung nodded. "Well, if this the case, i will give you permission but you need to look for her."

"Yes doc, i will!" Byunghun answered.

"Well then, i will give a wheelchair for ~~~ so she can get out."

"Thank doc." Byunghun answered and leaved. Now, he went to school to talk to headmaster. The headmaster agreed that you do oral exams.

Byunghun back to the hospital and found you ready with loads of books.

"Prepare already?" Byunghun asked and sat on the chair beside you.

You nodded happily. "Yes teacher!"

Byunghun smiled and ruffled your hair. "Both of Doctor and Headmaster already give permission for you to do oral exams."

"Really?! Wow.. I'm so happy! I can go to school again and meet the others!" You cheered.

'Yeah.. But not to meet that .' Byunghun said on his mind.

"Now ready to learn?" Byunghun asked you.

You nodded. "What first?"

"Hmm.. How bout we start from math?" Byunghun suggested.

"Okay.." You agreed and started to learned from you lovely boyfriend.

~~~~~~

The next day. Jimin walked near the hospital where you staying and saw Kai walked in. Jimin curious why Kai in there and followed him secretly.

Kai walked toward your room and peeked to your room. There's no one in there except for you who asleep. Then Kai walked in to saw you.

Jimin tip toe to in front of your room and saw Kai sat beside you, ruffled your hair. Kai whispered something to your ear. After about 15 minutes, Kai went out.

Outside the hospital, Jimin waited for Kai. And when she saw him, she called him.

"Kai!"

Kai stopped and suprised to saw Jimin in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter