Chapter 15

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At school, Kai with Sehun and Chanyeol stayed in canteen. Sehun and Chanyeol ate their food like they never eat for years while Kai just looked at his food blankly.

"Why you not eat?" Asked Chanyeol. "It will be cold."

"Maybe Kai on his diet." Sehun said while feed himself.

"Well too bad, if you don't want it, i will eat it." Chanyeol took Kai's food and ate it.

Sehun just looked at Kai who didn't reacted.

"Are you okay Kai?" Sehun asked him.

"Uhh.. I'm okay." Kai said and got up from his chair.

"Where you going?" Chanyeol asked with mouth full of food.

"Taking fresh air." Kai answered and leaved.

Both Sehun and Chanyeol just saw each other.

~~~~~~

When Kai walked in the aisle alone, he saw Byunghun and Jimin together, Kai hurriedly hide and Eavesdrop.

"L.Joe!!!! Give me a second chance pleaseeeee..." Jimin begged Byunghun while held his hand tight.

"Let me go you dimwit, don't touch me with your dirty hand! I told you already yesterday, you ! I will never be with you!" Byunghun tried to let his hand go.

"No!! I won't let you go!! I will hold you tight until i get you!" Jimin said for sure.

"You crazy woman! Let me go before i do something harm to you!" Byunghun warned her.

"Do it!! I really love you L.Joe!! Please.. I will do anything for you!! You can me all you want!!"

*Slapped*

Kai suprised on his place. Byunghun too. Jimin got slapped.

"You ! How dare you said something like that?!" It's Yura. She slapped Jimin.

Jimin touch her red cheek with her hand. Tear fell out.

"Yura.." Jimin mumbled.

"So this is your motive huh? You wanted to go to saw ~~~ yesterday just to met L.Joe? Now you keep forced him to be with you? You really a ! I won't let you break ~~~ and L.Joe relationships!" Once again Yura slapped Jimin on the cheek.

Jimin fell on the floor. Crying.

"From right now, you're not my and ~~~ bestfriends! No one bestfriend likes you!! Never get closer to us anymore! You're not a queenka in here anymore." Said Yura and leaved. Followed by Byunghun.

Jimin still cried. Lucky no one around to saw it. Meanwhile Kai, at his hidding place, slowly leaved from that place. Amused.

~~~~~~

"Now tell me everything." Yura said to Byunghun. They're on rooftop right now.

Byunghun told Yura everything about yesterday incident at hospital.

"Sssshh.. That need to be slapped more." Yura said upset.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter