Chapter 12

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day by day your condition still the same. You still in coma. You didn't moved at all. Byunghun always stayed by your side, waiting you for awake. Your parents needed to heading to Japan for some important business. So just Byunghun and Sungmin who took care of you.

Everyday at school, Byunghun didn't talked at all. He didn't pay any attentions to the lessons. His mind kept thought about you who kept lied on inpantient room's bed. He rarely went to BTD. His boss understood what happened so he gave him some days off.

His fans at school kept disturbing him. Like asked him for a date or hang out with them or asked him to tought them about the lessons, but that just a reason to got close with Byunghun.

Niel and Yujin tried to cheered Byunghun but useless.

This afternoon after school, Byunghun went to the hospital like always. He bought flowers and put in the vas. Then he sat on his usual chair beside your bed. Looked at your sleep face. God knew how much he wanted you to woke up.

Actually, not just Byunghun who kept came to the hospital everyday to saw you. There is another one person, who really care about you. This person is Kai. Just like Byunghun, he always went to the hospital after school but he can't went into your room if Byunghun in there, so he waited for him to leaved after that he can came in. When Byunghun leaved, Kai came in and sat on Byunghun's chair and held your hand, prayed to the God to heal you.

Kai really loves you like Byunghun did but he kept thought why you never recognized it. But he doesn't wanted to gave up. He would fight for you. To got you. He would did everything.

Kai hatred toward Byunghun became bigger everytime he saw him with you in your room. If he the one who met you first, he won't be like this.

Week by week always like this until the day you moved your finger a little. Byunghun saw it and his eyes widened. He called the doctor and doctor examined you.

"She passed her coma." Said the doctor and smiled.

"Now just wait for her to open her eyes." The doctor continued and took his leaved.

Some of nurses still examined your body.

Byunghun sighed in relief. He can smiled a little right now. His love will awake in a moment.

He sat on his usual

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter