Chapter 11

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~The Next Day~

You still lied on the bed in the emergency room. The doctor still didn't moved you to the other room because your condition still unstabil.

Byunghun kept waiting you until now with Sungmin. Niel and Yujin already in there after Byunghun called them and told them all the story. They felt really guilty.

Not long after that, your parents came. It showed from their face that they was really anxious.

Sungmin came to them and hugged your mom. He sobbed.

"Where's is she?" your dad asked.

Sungmin pointed to the emergency room's door.

Your mom started to cried.

"Just one people can come." Sungmin told them.

Your dad looked to you mom and nodded.

Your mom ran to the emergency room alone to saw you. Because every children needed their mother the most.

Your dad saw Byunghun who sat on the chair. Hopeless. Then he walked to him and tapped his shoulder. Byunghun looked up.

"I'm sorry.." Byunghun said slowly.

"I'm sorry i can't take care of your daughter." Said Byunghun and lowered his head.

Your father sat beside him.

"It's okay son. I know that you will do everything to protect and take care of her." Your father consoled him.

"But this is all my fault.. She became like this because of me!!" Byunghun grabbed his hair in frustation.

"If i'm not became such a jerk, ~~~ will be okay right now.. This is all because of my fault! My stupidness!" Byunghun kept blamed himself.

"Sometimes, something that we don't want to happen, will happen. You never know when it will be happen. But when it happened, that will be a learn, valuable lessons. Just like this. That doesn't mean i'm not sad that my daughter became like this, i'm sad, really sad. But crying and blame someone won't make her recover." You father words made Byunghun silent.

"Beside, since the first time i knew your relationship with ~~~ i had trust you with her. I knew just you can make her happy. And just you the only guy for her. No other. But you." Your dad continued and smiled to him.

Byunghun tear dropped.

"Thank you.. Ahjussi.." Said Byunghun and smiled back.

After the touchy talked between Byunghun and your dad, your mom went out from the emergency room and walked to your dad.

Byunghun bowed to her and your mother nodded. Her eyes red after cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter