Chapter 10

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Day turned to night. You didn't realized that you read the diary until night. You closed your diary.

[Listen to this song http://youtube.com/watch?v=6pw972Kl3L0&client=mv-google&guid=&gl=ID&hl=en-GB]

'This is not suppose to be happened. We aren't supposed to be seperated. We believed that our love is never ending love. I love him! I love Byunghun so much no matter what happened!'

You stood up and took your jacket then running to downstairs. At downstair, Sungmin saw you running and asked "What's wrong?"

"I'm going to Byunghun. I want to tell him that i love him." you answered with smiled on your face and then running outside the house.

Sungmin smiled. "Goodluck, noona."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile, Byunghun at BTD in VIP room was sat alone and got drunk. Many empty beer bottles on the table. He laughed alone like a crazy person.

"~~~-ah.. Why you betraying me?" Said Byunghun with looked at your photos.

"Why you break up with me? Huh?" He took a bottle of beer and took a sip, but it's empty.

"!" he cursed.

"You such a ! WHY YOU BREAK UP WITH ME?!!" Byunghun shouted like a crazy and ripped your photo.

"You selfish !" he laughed again like a crazy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Because of the happiness, you not realized that you didn't asked your driver to drove you to BTD. You know that Byunghun must be at BTD right now.

You kept ran and ran until at intersection. You didn't saw the road lamp. The red light turned to the green light. Because you didn't saw the green light, you kept running until you heard klaxon and a car dashed so fast on your way. You widened your eyes and...

BAMZ!!!

[Listen to this song http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mZJnZD1UbA8&hl=en-GB&gl=ID&guid=&client=mv-google]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At BTD, Byunghun dancing on the dance floors. Some girls that saw Byunghun danced, came to him and tried to dance together with him.

Bzzz.. Bzzz..

His phone buzzed. He ignored it.

Bzzz.. Bzzz..

He kept ignored it.

Bzzz.. Bzzz..

Finally he took his phone and got the call.

"Don't disturbing me! I'm busy." said Byunghun and turn off the call.

Bzzz... Bzzz..

He ignored it again.

Bzzz.. Bzzz..

He so mad and took the call.

"Didn't i tell you that i'm busy!!!" He shouted and then remained silent.

He didn't uttered any words. Suddenly his tear fell and he dropped his phone.

He running out from BTD and took his friend motorcycle. He hurriedly drove it to the Seoul hospital.

'~~~-ah.. How can this happened to you?' Byunghun tears kept fell.

'Wait for me.. Baby.. Please.. Wait for me..' Byunghun drove with maximum speed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital, Sungmin, Yura, Kai and the others already there. Someone who saw the accident, called the ambulance and then called your house by your phone.

You was brought to the emergency room. Yes, you got hit by a car.

Not long after that, Byunghun came. Yura, Jimin and the others screamed when saw Byunghun.

"L.JOE???!" Shouted Jimin.

"What are you doing in here?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter