Chapter 21

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and the others now at Doctor Jung's room.

"So doc, you really get the match eyes?" asked Byunghun enthusiasm.

Doctor Jung put his glasses on. "Yes. It just come today."

"So you can do the surgery now?" Byunghun asked again.

"I need to ask miss ~~~ first, Are you ready to do the eyes surgery?" Doctor Jung asked you.

You gulped. "I think i'm ready. It scared me though but i want to see again."

Doctor Jung nodded. "We will do the surgery tomorrow. You need to prepare yourself and have enough rest."

After that, all of you leaved doctor Jung's room.

"Finally ~~~! You will see again." Yura hugged you.

"But i'm scared.." You bit your lips.

"Don't worry baby, i will always by your side." Byunghun smiled.

"It's late already. We will come again tomorrow. See you tomorrow ~~~." Niel tapped your shoulder and Yujin hugged you.

"Well, i need to go home too. See you tomorrow. Don't be scare okay?" You nodded and hugged Yura.

~~~~~~

The next day, the nurses prepared the surgery room. You were in your room with Byunghun and Sungmin.

"My heart beating so fast!" You touched your chest.

"Noona, don't worry. After this you can see again." Sungmin smiled.

"Baby, do it now or never. You will see the beauty of the world again. It won't hurt. I promise." Byunghun sparked you.

"But still.. I'm scared."

"That's natural since this is your first time. Just think about what you can do after you get your sight back." Byunghun said and you nodded.

Suddenly the door burst open with Yura, Yujin and Niel.

"Ready?!" Niel asked you.

"I think so." You answered.

"Heyyy.. You're the bravest girl that i ever know. Just keep calm and do the surgery." Yura patted your shoulder.

"And you will anesthesia so you can't feel the pain." Yujin told you.

"Even so.." "Hey, you're my girl. My girl need to be brave and strong right? I know you can do it. Believe yourself." Byunghun whispered on your ear and kissed your lips.

"Eyes close sungmin." Yura ordered him. Sungmin closed his eyes directly.

Then a nurse came. "The surgery room is ready. I need to bring miss ~~~ there."

"Come on, you can." Byunghun smiled and helped you to lied on the walking bed and the nurse pushed the bed into the surgery room.

Before you went into the surgery room, Byunghun gave you the last kissed on the cheek and you brought into the room.

"Goodluck noona." Sungmin whispered and the others prayed for the successful of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter