Chapter 20

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today was graduation day. All senior came to celebrated it. You, your friends and your family now in the auditorium to listened the lecture from the headmaster. After that, all students got a medal and now the headmaster announced the best student with the high score.

You smiled. "It's must be you." Byunghun smiled at you and listened to the headmaster.

"The best student with the high score is.." The headmaster looked to the all students. "Congratulation to Lee Byunghun." Headmaster continued and all students clapped.

You cheered for your boyfriend and he got up from his seat.

"Please come in Lee Byunghun." The headmaster told him and Byunghun went to the stage.

"Congratulation!" The headmaster said and gave Byunghun a trophie and certificate. After that they took a photo together.

After the formal event now time to students to took a photo with their family. Your parents came with Sungmin.

"It's your turn ~~~." Yura said and she with Byunghun helped you to stand up from your wheelchair.

You stood up and your parents stood behind you while Sungmin beside you.

"1.. 2.. 3.. Smile~" The cameraman said and took the photo.

"Can you take one photo again?" You asked the cameramen. "I want Byunghun to join this time." You continued.

"No problem." The cameraman answered.

"But baby.." Byunghun said but you stopped it. "You're like our family too." "That's right Byunghun. You're like our son." Your parents said and finally Byunghun agreed to took photo together.

Done with photo session, it's time to graduation party. The party was held in the hall and school yard.

Your family needed to go because they had meeting and Sungmin needed to go with his friends. You hugged your parents then join the other.

"So Byunghun, you will be the DJ for today party?" Yura asked him.

"It seems like that. They paid me already." Byunghun chuckled. You smiled.

"Fighting!" You said and Byunghun pecked your nose.

"I'll go now." Byunghun said and went to his DJ table in the hall.

All the girls started to screamed over him. "L.Joe! L.Joe!" "We love you!"

"Looks like he gain so much fans." Yura said while looked at him.

"Well, what do you want me to say?" You asked her.

"I don't know how can you take care your relationship with him for this long while all his fangirls always seduced him."

You shrugged. "Power of love maybe?" Yura chuckled.

Some students started to dance and the other talked with their friends or eat and drink or take photo together.

On the other hand, Kai who just stood on his place since ago, went to you.

"Hey ~~~." He smiled.

"Kai?" You asked.

"Yeah it's me." Kai answered. "Nice you can recognize me." Kai chuckled.

You smiled. "Of course i can. We have been friend since first year."

Yura felt uneasy to let you talked with Kai, before she can stop them, someone dragged her. "What?" "Let's take a photo together!" Sehun said while held his camera. "But.." "No but. We need to remember this special day." Chanyeol nodded.

"But who will take the picture?" Yura asked and suddenly Yujin and Niel came. "I will help you." Yujin volunteering herself.

While Yura busy with Sehun and Chanyeol, You still talked with Kai.

[Listen to this instrument http://youtube.com/watch?v=NFy0znd0r8I&guid=&hl=en-GB&gl=ID&client=mv-google ]

"Happy huh?" Kai asked you. "So much." You smiled.

"What college do you will attend?" You asked Kai. He silent for a moment.

"Kai?"

"I will leave Korea." Your eyes widened. "Why?"

"Because i want too." Kai smiled.

"So.. We cannot meet again?" You felt sad. "Maybe."

"Kai.. This is because of Byunghun?" You asked him because you know that Kai like you. Like! no love.

"What? Oh no.. This is my own choice. Nothing connected to him." Kai answered.

Your tear fell. "I'll miss you." Kai bowed a little and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter