Chapter 17

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is the first exams days. You got ready to went for school, helped by a nurse. You used your uniform and took your backpack and you ready to go.

Byunghun came in with a wheelchair. "Morning baby~" He kissed your cheek. "Ready for today?" You nodded.

"Let me help you." Byunghun carefully placed you on the wheelchair. "I will hold your backpack."

"Nah.. It's okay. I want to hold it." You rejected it.

"Okay time to go." Byunghun said and pushed your wheelchair. The nurse waved and said goodluck to the both of you.

Arrived at school, You became the attentions. All students looked at you and started gossiping. Some of them felt pity for you. This is the first time you showing yourself at school after the car accident.

Some of girls whispered about your blindness and about you became a burden for Byunghun but Byunghun gave them a glare. They stopped right away.

No one dares to flirted with Byunghun when you're with him. No girls had courage to came near him. Eventhought you're blind but you still a queenka in here and no one dares face the queenkas.

"~~~!!!" Yura ran to you while screamed. "Finally you're here!"

You nodded. "Hi Yura~ Ready for the exams?"

"Ready or not should ready right?" Yura smiled. "Oh i really missed you ~~~."

"I missed you too." You hugged her. She hugged you back.

When they were talking, Jimin passed by. Byunghun and Yura saw her. Don't have a face to see you, she just silent.

"Where's Jimin?" You asked.

Hearing you question, she stopped.

"I really want to meet her!! I miss her too!" You said to Yura.

"Uhh... Jimin is not here. I don't see her yet." Yura lied.

Jimin kept silent. She has no rights to talk with you.

"Let's go baby.. The exams will be start soon." Byunghun pushed your wheelchair to teacher's room, followed by Yura.

A tear almost drop from Jimin's eye. 'I'm sorry ~~~.. I cannot face you anymore.'

~~~~~~

"Kai! Kai!" Sehun called him. Kai was in the hall. Studied.

"Haha.. Study? This is new for me to see." Chanyeol chuckled.

"Yeah whatever." Kai continued read his book.

"Kai, do you know already?" Sehun asked.

"Know what?" Kai asked back without looked up, gaze still for the book.

"~~~ is here!" Sehun answered. Kai looked up. "What?"

"Wow.. Reading a book make you deaf huh?" Chanyeol asked jokingly.

Kai ignored him. "Where is she now?"

"She's with Yura and.. L.Joe." Sehun gulped to said L.Joe's name.

'Oh.. Figured.' Kai thought.

"I heard that ~~~ will have oral exams in teacher's room." Sehun continued.

Kai hurriedly ran to saw you until he found you near the teacher's room.

Yura gave you a fighting and left while Byunghun made sure you're okay and brought you inside the teacher's room.

Kai smiled. 'Goodluck ~~~'

~~~~~~

At the teacher's room you smiled and ready for the test, while Byunghun excuse himself to went to his class for the exams. "I'll pick you later after exam done." He said and you nodded.

"So Choi ~~~? Are you ready for the oral exam?" Your teacher asked.

You nodded. "Yes mam!" "Okay, we will start now."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter