Chapter 13

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Now you in the examined room. You lied on the bed and above your face is a machine to examined your eyes.

The doctor examined you from the screen to saw what made you blind.

Byunghun and Sungmin waited outside.

About 25 minutes you got examined, the doctor came out. Byunghun and Sungmin hurriedly came to the doctor.

"So what happen doc?" Byunghun asked.

The doctor took his note and read it from a moment. Then he said "Miss ~~~ blindness is because her brain nerve that connected to her eyes was broken. This is happened due to the crashed. It make blindness to her."

"Oh my God! Can she see again?" Byunghun asked the doctor again.

"It possible. Like i said before, she so lucky to survived on that accident, she can get her sight back if we have donored eyes." The doctor explained.

"Really? So if we have someone to donoring their eyes, ~~~ noona can see again?" This time Sungmin the one who asked.

"Yes, but it's not that easy. We cannot put the eyes just like that. She need to have the match eyes or else, it won't work." The doctor nodded.

Both Byunghun and Sungmin lowered their head.

"I will see in the eyes bank if there any match eyes, but don't get your hope to high, it's hard to find the match eyes." Said the doctor.

"It's okay doc!! Try is better than do nothing!" Byunghun gained his spirit again.

"I don't expect her to blind because big possibility she will loses her memory but in this case, seems different." The doctor nodded. "Miss ~~~ will be bring to her room. Now i will take my leave." The doctor continued.

Byunghun and Sungmin bowed.

"So.. Should we find the match eyes too hyung?" Sungmin asked Byunghun.

Byunghun looked to Sungmin. "I will do it, don't burden yourself okay?"

"But hyung.."

"Ssssshhh.. ~~~ will sad if she know that you work hard for her, focus on your school okay? I will take care of her." Byunghun said and went to your room.

"huuff.. I want to help noona too.." Sungmin pouted then walked to your room.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter