Chapter 2

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang and the students sat on their seat. Not long after that the math teacher came and announced that there will be a sudden math test. You huffed as you didn't prepare anything for the test but then you remembered you had a genius boyfriend who sat right behind you. From behind Byunghun could totally understand of what happened to you. he just smirked and started to solve the math problems.


"Oh i havent studied anything and i dont understand at all! math why dont you solve your own problem!" a voice of pissed young man can be heard from your seat.

The sound came from a guy who sat beside Byunghun row. It's Kai the kingka. He glanced to the right and left trying to get the an answer for the problem. His eyes landed on a genius nerd who sat after him. He smirked and then folded a paper and threw it to byunghun's seat. Byunghun could feel theres something hit his elbow and he caught Kai was trying to get Byunghun's attention. Kai mouthed Byunghun a 'give me the answer'. But unfortunately when Byunghun was about to take the paper that landed on the ground the teacher notice it and call his name.


"Lee Byunghun, is there something wrong?" he didnt answer and the teacher take the paper from his hand.

The teacher practically glanced at Kai who sat near Byunghun like he knew what was going on. 

"Kim Jongin, you are disqualified this time. i give you F. now please leave the class"
 

'busted!' you smirked.
 

when Kai was about to leave his seat he whispered something to byunghun, "meet me at lunch time.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

Byunghun was walking heading to his locker with loads of books on his hands. Sehun and Chanyeol walked toward his direction and simply pushed Byunghun's which made his books scattered.

"come wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter