Chapter 1

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~The next morning~

-your pov-

Beep Beep. Ugh the alarms sound woke me up. I lazily opened my eyes and tried to sit down. I rubbed my eyes slowly and yawned. School! Why it should exist? I moved my body to the bathroom and took a quick shower, after that i wore my school uniform, put a light make up and used an expensive perfume that my father bought for me from England. 


I got out from my room with my bag and went down stairs to eat breakfast alone. Well, my parents was busy, they're a businessmen, i just stayed with my brother, Sungmin but he always go to school early so i should eating breakfast alone. After breakfast, i called my driver and i went to the school.

15 minutes later, i'm arrived at school. TOP High School, the biggest school in Seoul. I got out from the car and walked alone into the hall, then when i stepped in many boys were running to my direction while mentioning my name. Okay, the truth was i'm a queenka in here. Boys were drooling to see me. They will do anything to get my attention but they always failed. Not just because i ignored them but just because of him. A look handsome guy with a good body and tall, has tan skin and nice black hair. People called him Kai. Girls fell for him and his two bestfriend, Sehun and Chanyeol. They were is kingkas in here. 

Then, when i walked to my locker and heard girls screaming. At another way, 3 handsome guys were walking, well to my direction for sure. IIt was Kai, Sehu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter