Chapter 24 [ENDING]

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two weeks since you knew Kai the one who donated the eyes for you. You already went out from hospital and back to your home. You live normally like before. Everything back to normal except your guilty feeling to Kai.

"Noona~ Which college you will attend?" Sungmin asked while sat on your bed.

"I still don't know yet." You answered while type something on your laptop.

"Will you attend the same university like Byunghun hyung?" Sungmin asked you again.

You shrugged. "Maybe. But i'm not sure."

You closed your laptop and faced Sungmin. "Don't you have something to do?"

Sungmin shook his head. "Nope. But noona.. Can i come to BTD for once?"

"Are you kidding me? You still underage." You smacked his head.

"I want to know what people do in there." Sungmin pouted.

"Wait for 2 or 3 years more then you can go there." You laughed and took your bag.

"Where you going?" Sungmin asked you.

"BTD?"

"Huuff.. Not fair."

You laughed again then waved to him. You asked your driver to drive you to Byunghun's apartment because it still early to go to BTD.

On the way there, you took something from your bag. It's a letter. You looked at the letter and sighed.

"Do he will read it? Or maybe someone can read it for him. Do he even want to listen?" You mumbled to yourself and put the letter back into your bag.

It's a letter that you wrote to Kai. In the letter you wrote many thanks and apologize. You didn't know how to pay him back.

20 minutes after, you arrived at Byunghun's apartment. You directly went to his room. You pressed the bell and the door opened by him.

"Hi baby~" Byunghun pecked you. He got towel on his head because he had been took a bath.

You smiled and went in. You sat on his soft couch. "You come so early." Byunghun said and threw his body beside you.

"Yeah.. I don't know what to do at home and Sungmin kept asking me to bring him to BTD." You huffed.

Byunghun chuckled. "Why you not bring him there?"

You gave him a look. "He still underage for Sungmin sake."

"Well.. I went to club when i was 13." Byunghun told you.

"Because you're working in there, not to have fun." You rolled your eyes.

"But i did have fun."

You blinked at him. "What kind of have fun?"

"A man have fun. Drinks, girls~ Something like that." Byunghun grinned.

"What..?" Before you could throw him tantrum, he kissed you.

Your mouth were locked with him. He closed his eyes enjoying the kiss. You won't let him kissed you and you tried to pulled yourself but it failed. Byunghun held your arms tightly and deepening the kiss. Then you gave up and kissed him back. Enjoyed his soft lips on yours.

"I'm just kidding, i never have that kind of fun." He sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter