Chapter 3

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-Author POV-

 

After healed his wounds and lunch time was over, Byunghun cameback to the class with many bruises. Students looked at him with normal vision because It was very common to happened. But not for you, after you saw him with many bruises your heart sank, it hurts your heart seeing him like this. You wanted to help him right now but you can't cause you should make your relationship as a secret. So you just looked at him with weaken eyes then he sat on his chair.

After school, you and your friends, another queenkas walked in the hall and went to their lockers. They talked about random things.

"Hey hey, let's go to the BTD tonight!" Asked one of your friends.

"BTD? Right! Let's go there tonight, i want to see L.Joe." Your another friends squealed.

"Oh my! L.Joe, i didn't see him for 3 days, i miss him so much! I miss to see him being DJ. He so handsome! Let's go tonight! What do you think ~~~?" Asked your friend.

You looked at her then smiled. "I will try, but not promise okay? I need something to do." You said and walked out from school.

'I should go to Byunghun apartment and heal his wounds. And i'm not sure if he can go working tonight.' You went into your car and told the driver to go to someone apartment. You took out your phone from your pocket and texting someone.

From: Wifey ♥
To: Husband ♥

"I will go there okay? I will treat your wounds. Don't go anywhere. I love you baby ♥"

Send

A minute after, your phone rang. A message.

From: Husband ♥
To: Wifey ♥

"Yes my sweetie, I love you more ;) ♥"

You smiled after read his message then put your phone back to your pocket. 10 minutes later, you arrived at a huge apartment in Gangnam. An expensive one. No one knows that Byunghun lived in here even Niel.

You went out from the car and told the driver to go home first then you walked to the apartment. The security already knew your face because you often came here with Byunghun so he lets you in. You took a lift to Byunghun room in 15th floor. After that you walked to his door room and pressed the bell. 5 second later, the door was being opened by someone. You hurrily hugged him.

"Byunghun-ah."

"Oucch, baby.." He hissed.

"Oh my God, i forgot! You're hurt." You said and released him.

He smiled and let you came in.


You put your bag on his couch and went to his bathroom to find a medicine box. After that you put the box on the table. Byunghun came out from the kitchen with 2 warms chocolates. His apartment was so big and comfortable. You sat on the couch and Byunghun sat beside you and handed you a warm chocolate.

"Thanks Byunghun." You thanked him. He just smiled and ruffled your hair. You took a sip of your chocolate then turned to him.

"open your shirt." You ordered.

"What? Oh my baby now being ert huh?" He teased you.

"Y-ahh not like that, just i can't heal your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter