Chapter 22

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Are you ready?" Doctor Jung asked you with scissors with him. Today was the time to open the bandages that covering your eyes. Byunghun, Sungmin, Yura, Niel and Yujin already in there.

"I'm ready!" You nodded.

Byunghun's heart beating so fast. He really hoping that you can see again.

"Okay, i will cut it now." Doctor Jung said and held your head softly. He started to cut the bandages from the back. You gulped.

Until the last bandage, Doctor Jung felt so nervous. Finally the bandages got opened. You still closed your eyes.

"Open your eyes slowly." Doctor Jung told you. You nodded and tried to open it.

Byunghun and the other felt so nervous too. Sungmin bitting his lips while Niel and Yujin held each other.

You opened your eyes slowly. Really slowly. Your eyes kinda swollen because effect of the surgery but it's normal. Finally, you opened your eyes and blinked for many times.

"Baby?" Byunghun called you and waved his hand in front of you. "Can you see me?"

You blinked again and said "Why?"

"Why? What why?!" Byunghun panicked.

You smiled. "Why you become more handsome?"

Byunghun's heart almost drop. "You scare me!"

You laughed. "I can see again!! Oh my God!! Thank you doc!"

Doctor Jung smiled, felt relieved. "Congratulation miss ~~~, now i will give you eyes medicines. You need to consume it."

You nodded. Byunghun thanked him and doctor Jung leaved your room with the nurses.

"Noona!" Sungmin ran to you and hugged you.

"Sungmin-ah.. I miss to see you baby brother." You hugged him back.

"I miss you too noona." Sungmin smiled.

"~~~!!!" Yura screamed and hugged you.

"Hey Yura." You patted her back.

"You can see again!! Finally.." Yura said with teary eyes.

"You trully my bestfriend Yura." You smiled. Yura wiped her tears.

"Hi ~~~." Yujin waved with Niel beside him.

"Hi.. Thank you for coming." You thanked them.

"Ahh.. Not a big deal ~~~. We want to see you too anyway." Yujin nodded.

After some chitchat, Yura cleared . "Well.. We should leave friends, Let's giving time for Byunghun."

"Yura~" You giggled.

"Oh right! We will let you have some time." Niel said walked to the door with Yujin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter