Chapter 19

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You, Byunghun and Yura now at Hongdae. The three of you went to the park to bought ice cream and ddukbokki. You need to waited for few days until your school announce that the students pass the exams or not.

"What flavor?" The seller asked.

"Hmm.. I want Chocolate Minty." Yura said and nodded.

The seller took a cone and put two scoop of ice cream on it. "Here you go." Yura took it happilly.

"What flavor?" The seller asked Byunghun.

"One Green Tea for me and one Vanilla to her." Byunghun answered and the seller with alacrity took the ice creams.

"Here for you and your pretty girlfriend." Said the seller while gave Byunghun the ice creams.

"Thanks." Byunghun gave you your favorite ice cream and paid the seller.

"Aha.. The vanilla is free." The seller said while gave Byunghun the money for the vanilla one.

"But.."

"I know what she going through. I will give her for free." The seller nodded.

"Thank you ahjussi." You smiled to him.

"No problem miss. Hope you can see soon." After that the three of you went to ddukbokki stand.

"Three please." Yura told the ahjumma.

"Right away~" said the ahjumma.

"You still remember my favorite flavor!" You said to Byunghun while your ice cream.

"Of course i remember, everytime you bought a cake or ice cream it always vanilla flavors." Byunghun nodded.

You chuckled. "I really like vanilla. It sweet." "Just like you." Byunghun smiled.

"Here." The ahjumma said and gave the ddukbokki.

"Thank you." Yura said and paid. "My treat." She continued.

"You're so nice Yura." You said, smiled.

"Finally you realized." Yura said jokingly. You stuck out your tongue out.

Then all of you found an empty bench and sat on there.

"The weather is really nice." Yura said and ate her ddukbokki.

"I can feel it." You breathed and Byunghun feed you ddukbokki.

"huhhh.. I hope someone feed me too." Yura sighed.

"Want me to feed you too?" Byunghun asked her.

Yura gave him a look. "Not from you of course."

You laughed. "Don't teasing her Byunghun."

"But Yura said someone, it can be anyone so i volunteer to feed her." Byunghun defense himself.

"I shouldn't come here and be the third wheel." Yura said.

"Oh come on.. Don't say like that. You said you want to accompany me in the hospital today." You said to her.

"I know and i will but i can go home first then go to the hospital." Yura nodded and ate her ddukbokki again.

"Sorry Yura.. " You apologized.

Yura smiled. "Why apologize? It isn't like you make a mistake."

"I did. I asked you to come along here." You answered.

"Yeah but i want to come too so it's not your fault okay? Beside, i don't want to get bashing by your knight." Yura giggled.

"Byunghun won't do that, right?"

"Of course not." Byunghun answered. And three of you laughed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter