Chapter 9

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A month passed after you broke up with Byunghun. Both of you never talk to each other since that day.

You became so silent and not cheerfull at all. You became so clumsy and lifeless. Byunghun either, he became so lifeless, rarely went to work at BTD and sometime didn't came to school.

You always locked yourself in your room. Tried to forgot everything about him.

While Byunghun always drunk when he went to BTD. He never drank alcohol before but since the accident, he changed.

Niel and Yujin, already knew what happened to the both of you, they felt so pity. They cannot do anything to help. This is all because they fault. They knew it. But apologize to you can't changed anything.

You cleaned up your room because it was so messy. Since you so lifeless, you never cleaned your room, and you disallow the maids to come to your room.

You started to tidy your bed then your study table. When you about to cleaned under the bed, you found a box. Then you remembered all the stuffs from Byunghun you kept in the box. There is something written on the box. It said "Memories". You took the box then looked all the things in the box one by one.

There is movie tickets, your birthday's gift from Byunghun, your photos with him, a music box and a diary.

You took the diary and opened it. You read it and sat on your bed. The diary was full about your story and Byunghun. The story when you met him for the first time.

~FLASHBACK~

[Listen to this song http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y82LPFf2Ka4&client=mv-google&gl=ID&hl=en-GB&guid=]

The story stared when you still a freshman on middle school, six years ago (Now you're a senior at senior high school, third year).

You just a lonely girl who liked to went somewhere after school to got fresh air. You're had many friends but you just liked being alone. School made you so stressed so you wanted to entertained yourself.

You liked to went to the Han river, or Hongdae or Dongdaemun. Sometime you went shopping.

Someday after school, you took a walk to the Namsan Tower. You smiled when you reached there. You went up to the tower and took some photos of love padlocks. After that you bought a warm tea and tried to found a place to sit.

Finally, you found a bench that facing the view of the city. You smiled bigger and ran to that bench. But too sad, someone slept on the bench. You sullen. Not wanted to wasted your time, you walked to the guardrail and enjoyed the view.

"Can i have a nice sleep for once?" said someone.

You turn back your body when heard that sound.

"You hinder my sun." said the guy who slept on the bench just now.

"Ohh sorry.." you bowed.

"Nevermind." He said and changed his position to sat mode.

You looked at him. That guy used a uniform too. 'He's a student too?' you asked yourself.

That guy caught you stared at him and said "Am i that handsome?"

You blinked and blushed. You facing your back to him. No wanting him to saw your red cheek.

That guy chuckled. "I know i'm handsome too. Don't worry."

You faced him "So confident you are." you said and walked away from him.

That guy grinned and followed you from behind.

You can sense someone walked behind you so you fastened your step.

That guy fastened his step too. You felt that person getting closer so you fastener your step again. He did the same. Until you started running. The guy started too ran too.

You stopped. "Stop following me you weirdo!"

"I didn't." Answered that guy.

"Yes you're!"

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes!!!"

"No."

"Ughhh.. Whatever!" you said and started to walked again.

You didn't looked to the right or to the left when you crossed over.

There is car headed to your way. You didn't noticed it. No one around. Until the car turn on the klaxon. You looked to your right and saw a car with maximum speed heading to your way. Your eyes widened and you can't moved your body. You closed your eyes. Scared.

Suddenly, you felt your body getting pushed and fell to the other side. Wzzzzzz... The car dashed so fast.

You opened your eyes. You're safe. And then you heard someone behind you winced in pain.

'It's the guy. He's hurt! Did he saved me?' you said on your mind when you saw him lied down on the road with wounds on his elbow and arm.

When yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter