Chapter 5

My Hot Nerd Boyfriend (NOW OPEN FOR PUBLIC AFTER YEARS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Arrived at BTD you and your friends was stepped into the building. Your friends hurrily took random guy to danced with them on the dance floor while you went to the bar and sat in there.

The bartender came to you and told you something.

"He arrived already. Changed his clothes."

You nodded and thanked him. The bartender gave you a orange juice cause L.Joe disallow you to drink alcohol.

A moment later, you can heard screaming from the girls in the club. You know exactly what happened. That's right, L.Joe came out from the staff room with his adorable cool gaze.

You smiled a little saw him got so many fans.

L.Joe walked passed by you and saw you sat on the bar. He gave you a quick wink and kept walked to the DJ table.

He took a mic and said "Are you ready to party hard???!"

"YESSSSS!!!"

All people in the club screamed like crazy and started to jumped with the music.

Your friends saw L.Joe with an awe. You can saw that your friends drooling.

Song by song was played and now it's time for L.Joe to took some rest. The guards already stand by his side because all the girls tried to reached him. Your friends being crazy to saw him.

L.Joe went to the VIP room where just important people can in. You got off from your seat and told your friends if you wanted to go the bathroom. Your friends just nodded and started to danced again.

You went to the VIP room. The guards already knew you so they let you in.

In the VIP room you saw some people was make out. All this people is from really rich family. Many businessman came to VIP room to find some entertainment.

You saw L.Joe sat alone in the corner near the bar. You walked there and waved your hand in front of him.

He looked at you and smiled. You sat at beside him and kissed his cheek. He ruffled your hair.

"Enjoyed my show?" he asked you while playing with your hair.

You nodded. "I'm always enjoying all your performance baby~"

L.Joe smiled again and wrapped his arm around your waist, pulled you closer.

"You smells good." L.Joe inhaled your neck.

You giggled and slapped his arm softly. "Stop it."

L.Joe kept inhaled you and slowly pushed you down to lied you on the sofa. He started hovered you and nuzzled your neck. You wrapped your arms around his neck.

People won't care about you and L.Joe doing because in VIP room, you can do anything without get any attention.

L.Joe looked at you and put his lips on yours. Then he whispered "This is what Kai cannot do to you while i can." He smirked and started to kissed you passionately.

You kissed him back and played with his soft hair. L.Joe bite your lips and it. You winced in pain but still let him did that.

That night just full of you and him. You even forgot about your friends and continue making out with him. Your love.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter