First Crush

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Years later…

Choi Seunghyun/Tabi became the Vice President-Sale in INFINITE Company, married a fashion designer named Tiffany Hwang and had a daughter named Lauren (four years old), while Suzy is currently studying at XOXO Academy as a fourth year high school student. Before Tabi married Tiffany, he and his sister, Suzy stays at their house in Seoul, while their parents stay abroad for business purposes. Now, Tabi and his family stays at Gwangju while Suzy stays at their house in Seoul alone.

It was already summer vacation. Students enjoy hanging out with their friends without thinking of tiresome school activities. That morning, while Suzy was still lying on her bed, feeling sleepy, her phone rang. She covered her face with her soft pillow and ignored the call.

Later, a deep cold voice coming from the outside called, “SUJI-YAH!”

Suzy awakened to the deep voice. She got off immediately from her bed and ran downstairs to open the door. She was still wearing her pyjamas and her long wavy hair was messy. She twisted the door knob open and her eyes widened when she saw her manly, cool and oh-so-handsome brother standing in front of her door. “OPPAAAAAA!” she shouted in excitement and hugged Tabi tightly.

Tabi smiled. “Alright, that’s enough. You’re ruining my attire.”

Suzy let go and pouted. “Tch. You’re so bossy, oppa! I just missed you!”

Tabi pinched Suzy’s cheeks and said, “I know, I know. You’re still acting like a baby. Did you cook already?”

Suzy crossed her eyebrows. “That hurts!” She rubbed her cheeks and smacked Tabi’s arm. “Can’t you see? I just woke up. If only you are still staying here, I won’t go outside and eat my breakfast ALONE. I repeat, ALONE.”

Tabi chuckled. “Aigoo. My little sister really missed me. Fine. Let’s eat outside TOGETHER. I repeat, TOGETHER.”

Suzy broke into a big smile. “Seriously? You are not kidding?”

Tabi nodded. “Yup. Is it okay with you if we eat together with my daughter?”

“Lauren-ah?” Suzy asked in excitement. “Of course, it’s very okay with me. Wait for me, I will get ready.”

 

 

Later, Tabi and Suzy went in the car and Lauren got surprised when she saw Suzy. Lauren shouted, “Suji unnie!”

Suzy smiled and hugged Lauren. “Lauren-ah! Aigoo. You’re so pretty.”

Lauren smiled widely. “Unnie, let’s play again!”

Suzy nodded. “Sure. Later, okay?”

Tabi closed the door and butted in, “Lauren-ah, put your seatbelt on now and we’ll go.”

Lauren answered politely, “Neh, appa.”

Suzy took her seat in front beside her brother. She asked, “Oppa, after we eat, can we go at the charms’ store?”

Tabi started the engine and drove. “Hm? Charms’ store? For what?”

“For my lucky charm. This summer, I am looking for a love charm.”

Tabi laughed. “Jinja? For love?” He looked at Suzy, who was serious, and stopped laughing. “Ow, I know that face. You are serious with the love charm thing.”

Suzy narrowed her eyes. “Wae oppa? Do you think I can’t find my special someone, too?”

Tabi controlled his laugh. “I don’t know. What happened to your Nam Woohyun feels?”

Suzy pouted. “Ah~” Her face t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter