A Test For Us

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After how many weeks, Suzy and Myungsoo relationship was already known along XOXO Academy. Some likes it, some hates it just like Park Jiyeon. Some students were confused because they also know about Myungsoo and Jiyeon future engagement.

While Suzy was opening her locker, she got curious on the crumpled papers scattered inside. She picked one and got surprised when she read what was written. It says, “YOU’RE TOO POSSESSIVE! SUCH A FLIRT GIRL!”

Then another one, “HOW COULD YOU?! We hated Park Jiyeon but you can’t do this to a person who will be having an engagement soon!”

“GET LOST!”

“MYUNGSOO OPPA IS NOT FOR YOU! STEALER!”

“LEAVE MYUNGSOO OPPA ALONE!”

Suzy didn’t take it anymore. She stopped reading the other letters and her tears suddenly burst. She gathered all the crumpled papers and threw it on the trash can. I can still bear this. I shouldn’t cry.

She wiped her tears and headed at her classroom while listening to music with her earplugs on. It was also one of her way to ignore what people are saying around her.

As she reached her classroom, Jiyeon came towards her, smirking. Jiyeon asked, “How does it feel being the centre of conversation?”

Suzy glared at Jiyeon and answered with a poker face, “I feel famous. Happy now?”

Jiyeon rolled her eyes. “Not much. I will be happier after you leave our school.”

“I’m not leaving this school!”

Jiyeon nodded. “I know. You will be transferred very soon. I’ll wait for that.” She smirked and went back to her seat.

Suzy crossed her eyebrows. Transferred? Me? She glared at Jiyeon again and said, “Go ahead and do what you want. I’m not afraid of you.”

“Don't worry. I will not be the one to do the thing, Mr. Kim will.” Jiyeon faked a smile. “Annyeong, Bae Suji.”

Suzy’s eyes widened in surprised. She immediately stood up from her seat and as she was running to the Registrar’s Office, she bumped onto Myungsoo.

“Suji-ya!” Myungsoo exclaimed.

Suzy gulped, catching her breath. “Did your father already know about us?”

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. “Eo. I told him already last night. He was mad at first but he then told me to do what I want and take the consequences. I said, okay. I will fight for you no matter what. Isn’t it a good news?”

Suzy felt sad. “Consequences.”

“What’s wrong?” Myungsoo asked worriedly looking at Suzy’s face.

“I should confirm it first.”

“What do you need to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter