You're Mine Now

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At XOXO Academy…

While Jiyeon was walking along the hallway, she looked outside and saw Suzy and Myungsoo happily walking together along the school grounds. She felt jealous. Myungsoo-ya, we were friends a long time but why don’t you like me?

Later, Jabeum came and approached her. “Jiyeon-a.”

Jiyeon got surprise with Jaebum but she just ignored him and started to walk away, but Jaebum grabbed her arm and hugged her. He whispered, “Stop hurting yourself, will you?”

Krystal was walking along the hallway and she gasped when she caught Jaebum and Jiyeon hugging. She covered and whispered, “Omona! What’s happening here? Park Jiyeon and a guy?”

Krystal withdrew her phone from her pocket and secretly took a picture of Jiyeon and Jaebum. After,  she run away to tell the news to his boyfriend, Nam Woohyun.

Jiyeon pushed Jaebum away from her. “You’re crazy! What if someone sees us? You’re not helping, Jaebum. Get lost!” Then she walked away.

Jaebum sighed and rubbed his nape.

 

Later, Krystal arrived at Woohyun. “Oppa! Oppa!” she called.

Woohyun smiled. “Ne?”

“Oppa, I need to tell you something. It’s all about the witch, Park Jiyeon.”

“Aish. I’m not interested about her life.”

“No, no. Wait. I saw her in the hallway while hugging a guy.”

“MWOH?” Woohyun reacted in surprise. “Was it Myungsoo? I knew it! That bastard…”

“No, it’s not Kim Myungsoo. His hair is blonde.”

Woohyun rubb

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter