Myungsoo's arrival

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy alarmed her phone at exactly 12:00 in the midnight. Most of the time, she sleeps at 9:00 pm. She hates it, travelling very early in the morning alone. She tried to ask Krystal if she can come with Suzy but she declined.

“I hate this!” Suzy whined while lying on her bed. She picked up her Samsung Galaxy S4 beside her and slid her pointing finger on her contacts. “Kim Myungsoo?” She scoffed. “What are you? A prince?” She smirked and then slept.

Hours later, her phone was alarming but she covered her ears with her pillow and sleep again. It was already 12:30 but she was still lying on her bed.

 

1:00 in the morning, the plane from Japan arrived at Incheon Airport.  Kim Myungsoo, wearing black jacket inserted with black tee, black jeans, black Chuck Taylor All Star Sneaker, a black bonnet on his head, and carrying his black sling bag and on his neck hung his Canon EOS 5D Mark III camera. Obviously, this guy loves black. It suits his personality: serious, arrogant, and unwilling to show his true feelings. However, he has lot of fangirls fantasizing over him.

Myungsoo checked his orange Samsung Galaxy Gear Watch. It was already 1:15. He scanned the crowd but no one calls his name or even approaches him. He started to get impatient.

 

Finally, Suzy woke up at the alarm of her phone. She checked the time and she was already late on her appointment. “OH NO!” she exclaimed and hurriedly got off from her bed. She hurriedly fixed herself, grabbed the car key on her drawer and phone on her bed, and went at the garage to start the car. Yes, she can drive.

While she was on her way to the airport, she dialled Myungsoo’s number. No one answered. “Oh no, I think he’s already mad at me.”

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo glared at his phone while letting out a heavy sigh. “This person is pissing me off!” He was already impatient so he just called a friend. “Where are you?”

“Partying,” his friend answered. “Wae? Are you still in Japan?”

“Partying very early in the morning? Whatever. I’m here at Incheon Airport,” Myungsoo answered seriously.

“Really? Okay, I’m coming,” the girl answered excitedly.

 

Finally, after an hour of travel, Suzy arrived at the arrivals area. “How can I find him? Oppa didn’t even describe what he looks like,” she complained.

Suzy scanned the crowd

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter