Where is my prince?

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Suzy and Myungsoo arrived at Tabi’s house, Suzy was still feeling sad about the lost of her lucky charm bracelet. They both got off the car. Suzy pushed the gate open and before she knocked on the house door, she let out a sigh.

Myungsoo noticed Suzy’s expression. He moved towards Suzy and asked, “Are you alright?”

Suzy looked at Myungsoo, nodded and faked a little smile. She sighed again and knocked on the door.

*knock*knock*knock*

Inside the house, Tabi ordered, “Lauren-ah, kindly open the door.”

Lauren, who was busy watching Pororo answered, “Neh Appa,” stood up from her seat and went towards the door. She tiptoed to reach the doorknob, twisted it and pushed the door open.

Suzy smiled at Lauren. “Hi Lauren!”

“Suji unnie!” Lauren exclaimed and hugged Suzy. “Are we going to play today?” She asked in excitement.

Suzy nodded and held Lauren’s hand.

Myungsoo stared at Suzy. This girl, she don’t want her love ones to see her sad. “How about me?” Myungsoo butted in. “Don’t you miss me?”

Lauren exclaimed, “Myungsoo oppa!” She ran towards Myungsoo and was carried.

Suzy smiled a little at Myungsoo but Myungsoo was busy hi-fiving with Lauren.

Suzy went inside the house and shouted, “Oppa, I’m here!”

“Neh. I’m at the kitchen!” Tabi shouted back to be heard by Suzy.

Myungsoo brought Lauren down at the sofa and asked, “Oppa?”

Suzy nodded. “Mm. Tabi is my brother. Don’t you know?”

“Mwoh? Choi Seunghyun hyung is your brother? Real brother?” Myungsoo asked in disbelief.

“Do I need to repeat it again?”

 

Then Tabi came in the living room. “Oh, Kim Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo replied, “Hyung, you didn’t tell me that this is your real sister.”

Tabi smiled and hooked his arm on Suzy’s shoulder. “I know that I’m handsome and she’s not pretty.”

Suzy crossed her eyebrows and elbowed Tabi. “Oppa!”

Myungsoo smirked. “I agree.”

Suzy rolled her eyes and took off Tabi’s arm on her shoulders. “Boys are annoying!”

Tabi chuckled. “That’s the reason you still have no boyfriend. You never go dating either.”

“Mwoh? S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter