Stabbed

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the Kim’s house, Mr. Kim knocked on Myungsoo’s room. Myungsoo twisted the doorknob open and asked, “What do you want?”

Mr. Kim looked at his son in the eyes. “How much do you love her?”

“More than you love my mom. Are you still doubting that I won’t be serious with her?” Myungsoo scoffed. “You won’t set us apart. I’m going to bed now.” He slowly closed the door but his father stopped him.

“She wants to see you tonight.”

Myungsoo got surprised. He looked at his dad and asked, “What?”

“She told me to tell it to you. Meet her at C’est Lavie Restaurant. She’s waiting there.”

“Are you serious?”

Mr. Kim nodded. “Go. You don’t need to contact her.”

“Jinjayo? Okay, I’ll hurry up. Thanks!”

 

Later, Myungsoo went at C’est Lavie Restaurant. He was scanning the crowd to look for Suzy. While he was sitting on his chair, a familiar face approach him. He got frustrated. “Why are you here?”

The girl was Jiyeon. She said while taking her seat. “I told Mr. Kim that I want to see you.”

“Ugh.” Myungsoo sighed and shook his head disappointedly.

“What? You’re disappointed that I am not Bae Suji?” Jiyeon scoffed. “Come on, Myungsoo. You and Suji are not for each other. She should have avoided you before she fell in love with you. She’s so stupid.”

“Shut up, Jiyeon! I don’t want to hear you talking about her that way! I’m leaving first.”

“Ya! Why can’t you talk to me for long? I know you don’t like me. I don’t care. The important thing is I will be your wife soon. Who cares if you don’t love me right now? I know you’ll learn to soon.”

Myungsoo smirked. “You’re out of your mind. I just like you as my friend. We both know that you and Jaebum have mutual feelings. You’re just afraid of your parents. Why don’t you fight for him? Wake up, will you?” Myungsoo stood up from his seat and left Jiyeon alone.

Jiyeon felt depressed so she went on a bar and drank. Then her phone rang and she answered, “Yoboseo?”

“Myungsoo texted me. Where are you?”

“Im Jaebum! Haha! I knew you’ll call me. Don’t come here at T-ara Bar. I’m fine.”

“Okay, wait for me.” Jaebum hung up.

“YAA! I said don’t come here!”

A couple of minutes later, Jiyeon stood up from her seat and left the bar. She was walking along the street on her own, drank. Without her noticing, Jaebum was already following and watching her from afar.

 When Jiyeon broke her shoe heel and fell down, Jaebum just smiled at her from afar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter