Allow Me

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

That same night, Suzy kept on calling Myungsoo but he wasn’t answering at all. Suzy went to the place where they used to gaze at the stars but Myungsoo wasn’t there. While she was walking, she accidentally bumped into a guy. Suzy bowed her head to apologize. “I’m sorry.”

The guy bowed his head, too and said, “I’m sorry.”

Suzy smiled a little and as she continued her journey, she heard the guy say, “Eo. Kim Myungsoo? Where are you right now?”

Suzy stopped from walking and turned her back to guy he bumped into. She slowly walked towards him and asked, “Excuse me.”

The guy hastily looked at Suzy and kept on talking to Myungsoo on the other line.

Suzy faked a cough and smiled a little. Then the guy hanged up and asked Suzy, “What do you want?”

“Uhm…May I just know who’s Myungsoo you are talking to?”

The guy scoffed. “Kim Myungsoo, the son on XOXO Company owner.”

Suzy gasped in surprise.

“Why are you surprised? Are you one of his girls?” The guy asked, not trying to offend Suzy.

Suzy pursed her lips and shook her head. “Ani.” She started to walk away but the guy called her.

“Ya! Ms. Beautiful, do you want to go out tonight?”

Suzy crossed her eyebrows and bit her lower lip angrily. She turned her head back to the guy and shouted, “Ya! I don’t go out with strangers!”

The guy smirked. “I mean with Kim Myungsoo.”

Suzy gulped. “I’ll think about it.”

The guy chuckled. “Come on. He’s waiting for me.”

“Eodi?” (Where?) Suzy asked curiously.

“Hm. If I say he’s in a bar tonight. Are you coming?”

“Ya! Myungsoo will not go in a bar alone!”

The guy smiled. “You know him well huh? Let’s go! I’ll bring you to him.”

“I’m asking where? And how can I make sure that you are telling the truth?”

The guy rubbed his chin. “Do you think a handsome guy like me can lie to a beautiful girl like you?”

Suzy rolled her eyes. “I don’t trust strangers!”

”Arasseo. If you don’t want to come, then I’ll just go on my own. I’ll just tell him that you don’t want to see him ever again. Tsk tsk. Poor Myungie.” Then the guy started to go inside his car.

“Mwoh?” Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter