The Lost Bracelet

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Myugsoo finished his cooking, he prepared only for himself. He never thinks of Suzy. He sat on the chair and ate his breakfast alone. He didn’t call Suzy either.

Meanwhile, in Suzy’s room, her stomach growled and rubbed her stomach. “Not now. I can’t go downstairs yet.” She sat at the edge of her bed and imagined Myungsoo’s face drew near her. “His face is perfect~” She smiled like an idiot.  After noticing that she is daydreaming again, she shook her head. “Ani. Ani. This can’t be! Don’t lose your loyalty to Woohyun, Suji-yah,” she said, “…but Woohyun has Krystal already. I’m just hurting myself.” She stood up, gaining the courage to face Myungsoo again after what happened. “That was just an accident, you fool! I’m going downstairs! I am the owner of this house! I should never be affected!”

 She had already just a few more steps to take to go downstairs when she heard a soothing voice coming from the living room. Very nice voice. Without hesitations, she took a peek on who it was.

It was a surprise that it was Kim Myungsoo plucking and strumming strings of the guitar while singing. Her eyes were wide in disbelief. Woah! Did his voice just make me feel better? No way!

Her heart beats fast. She touched her chest. What is this? I feel… She slapped her face heavily. “Ah!”

Myungsoo heard someone so he stopped, stood up from the sofa and checked who it was. Then he saw Suzy rubbing her cheeks. “Are you stalking me?”

“Huh? Do I look like stalking you when I am busy rubbing my cheeks?”

“Liar! I heard a sound.”

“I didn’t hear anything.”

“It came from you.”

“I didn’t fart.”

“It wasn’t a fart sound.”

“What did you hear?”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “Never mind.” He walked upstairs.

Suzy talked to herself, “Did I just say the word fart?” She hit softly. “Pabo! Pabo!”

 

Meanwhile, Myungsoo was laughing hard in his room. “She said fart! Omo!” This guy just controlled his laugh in front of Suzy a while ago. He held his stomach and tried to stop from laughing but still, he can’t forget Suzy’s facial expression.

Suzy felt like Myungsoo was laughing upstairs, so she went and knocked on Myungsoo’s door. “YA! KIM MYUNGSOO! Are you laughing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter