Final

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came, Myungsoo still didn’t know what will happen tonight. When he was leaving their house, Mr. Kim called, “Myungsoo-ya!”

Myungsoo turned his head back to his father and asked, “Waeyo?”

“I want you to pick up your girlfriend from her house tonight. I want to know her better. Let’s invite her for dinner,” Mr. Kim said pretending to be nice.

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. “Are you serious?”

Mr. Kim nodded. “Mm. You go now. I think you have a date with her.”

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. “Neh. I’ll fetch her later. Thank you!”

 

While Myungsoo was on his way to Suzy’s house, Suzy called her through the phone. “Suji-ya! I have a good news.”

Suzy pouted on the other line. “What is it? Did your rank increase in school?”

Myungsoo chuckled. “Ani. I’ll tell you when I see you.”

Then they both hang up.

 

At Suzy’s house, she was feeling sad thinking about Myungsoo-Jiyeon engagement tonight. She lied on the sofa and looked up the ceiling. It will be tonight. Should I go? Should I let go of him? Ah~ Ottoke?

Seconds later, the doorbell rang. Suzy hurriedly got up and opened the door. As she saw Myungsoo smiling at him, she sincerely smiled back and hugged him.

“Are you ready?”

Suzy nodded.

The two went on a seaside to feel relaxed. While they were walking along the seaside while holding hands, Myungsoo said, “Appa wants to know you better. He wants to eat dinner with us tonight. You’ll come right?”

Suzy looked at Myungsoo in the eyes and faked a smile. “Of course. I will be there.”

Myungsoo rubbed his chin. “Hmm, I want to buy you a beautiful dress.”

“No need, Oppa.”

“I will ask for Tiffany noona’s help. Don’t worry. You will be the most beautiful girl of the evening.”

“Aigoo. You don’t need to do that. I will just wear anything I found on my closet. I don’t want my Oppa to waste money just for one night.”

Myungsoo placed his hands on Suzy’s shoulders. “It’s nothing. I want my Appa to know that you are the girl I want to marry soon.”

Suzy chuckled. “I’m still young to get married. Don’t think about that first. Think of what you will look like tonight. Do you want me to help you get ready tonight?”

Myungsoo clucked his tongue. “I can handle it. You’ll drool after you see me looking handsome. Ah~ I’m so excited. Finally, Appa changed his mind.”

Suzy smiled a little. “After the dinner, can I go visit Jaebum-ssi?”

“Ah wae? Ya! Why are you concerned about him? I am in front of you.”

Suzy ruffled Myungsoo’s hair. “Jealous eh? Of course he don’t have any companion. I am already one of his friends.”

“Ya! I won’t allow you to go alone. I will come with you!”

“Hm, you want to go with me?”

Myungsoo nodded.

Suzy raised her pointing finger. “In one condition…”

“What condition? As long as I can do it.”

“From now on, do what your father asks you. Arasseo?”

Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows. “Mwoh?” He continued, “Okay. As long as it’s not about leaving you.”

“Myung…” Suzy said being cut off by Myungsoo’s hug.

“I said he will never let us apart. Stop worrying. Just keep on fighting. Okay?”

I can’t promise that. Mianhe. Suzy nodded.

Later, the two sat on the sand beside the sea. Suzy leaned her head on Myungsoo’s shoulder and fell asleep while Myungsoo was hooking his arm on Suzy’s shoulder. The breeze was warm and they both enjoyed the view. How they wish they will be forever like this.

 

 

The night came, Jiyeon visited the hospital before she went to the place her parents told her. She twisted the doorknob open and went inside Jaebum’s room. She slowly moved towards Jaebum who was quietly watching television. Jaebum smiled when he saw Jiyeon and said softly, “Jiyeon-ah.”

Jiyeon pursed a smile and placed the basket of fruits she was holding at the top of the table. “How are you?”

“I feel better now. Thank you.”

“No, I should be the one thanking you. Thank you for saving me.”

Jaebum smiled. “That was nothing. You look beautiful and well-prepared. Are you going somewhere alone again?”

“Ani. My parents told me to come to a party tonight.” Jiyeon smiled and continued, “Myungsoo will also be there.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter