Very Close

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Suzy and Myungsoo arrived at Suzy’s place with the groceries they bought. Myungsoo stepped out of the car and scanned the place. He whispered, “Not bad.”

Suzy carried the bags of grocery and opened the house door. Myungsoo was standing not far from Suzy and turned his Canon on, then called, “Ya! Tiffany’s maid!”

Suzy turned her back at Myungsoo with a furrowed eyebrows.

*CLICK!*

Myungsoo looked at Suzy’s image in his Canon and smirked.

“Ya! Who told you to take a photo of me?” Suzy exclaimed abruptly.

“Make me angry and I will post this everywhere,” Myungsoo threatened.

Suzy clenched her teeth in anger. “Mwoh? Delete that!”

Myungsoo shook his pointing finger. “Na-uh. Hurry up and open the door! I want to rest!”

Suzy crossed her arms tightly over her chest and narrowed her eyes. “Shiro! Delete that first before I open this door!”

Myungsoo walked towards Suzy and snatched the key away from her. “Fine! You don’t want to do it? Then I will!”

Suzy gasped and bit her lower lip angrily. “Kim Myungsoo!” she whined.

"...is very handsome." Myungsoo smirked. He twisted the doorknob open and went inside the house. He asked confidently, “Where is my room?”

Suzy went inside the house and patted the sofa. “Here!”

Myungsoo scoffed. “I said my room, not the place where you sleep. Don’t tell me you want to sleep with me?”

“Are you out of your mind?! There!” Suzy pointed a room beside hers. There were only two rooms since she and his brother only stay in the house before.

Myungsoo went upstairs dragging his luggage and closed the door.

Suzy slumped on the sofa tiredly and sighed. “I’m so sleepy.” Minutes later, she fell asleep.

Meanwhile, inside Myungsoo’s room, he lied on his bed after changing his clothes. He placed his arm above his forehead and sighed. At least if I stay here I can feel that someone is with me unlike in that cold house where nobody cares for me. He closed his eyes and fell asleep.

 

The sun started to rise but Myungsoo and Suzy were still asleep. Myungsoo in his room and Suzy on the sofa. Nobody dared to rise up and cook breakfast.

Then later, Myungsoo woke up and got off from his bed. He stretched his ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter