Jiyeon's Announcement

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

On the next day, at XOXO Academy…

Inside the classroom, Jiyeon noticed that Suzy and Myungsoo weren’t still in class so she called one of her classmate, Ji Eun. “Ya! You fatty!”

Ji Eun nervously came towards Jiyeon and asked. “Waeyo?”

“Have you seen Bae Suji and Kim Myungsoo?”

Ji Eun shook her head. “I- I haven’t, Park Jiyeon,” she answered, stuttering.

“USELESS FAT GIRL! Now shoo!” Jiyeon exclaimed.

Ji Eun felt insulted so she ran outside the classroom while crying and bumped into Suzy. “Eo, mianhe.”

“Ji Eun? Why are you crying?” Suzy asked.

“Park Jiyeon asked me if I have seen you and Kim Myungsoo and I said no then she called me a useless fat girl,” Ji Eun said while sniffing.

Suzy petted Ji Eun’s head and said, “Don’t be affected with her harsh words, Ji Eun-ah. You’re not useless. You're better than her. Come on, let’s go to class.”

“What if Jiyeon will insult me again?” Ji Eun asked worriedly.

“She won’t. I am on your side. Come on.” Suzy showed a smile.

Then Suzy and Ji Eun went inside the classroom. Suzy approached Jiyeon and glared at her. “It’s not nice to insult people,” she said sharply.

Their classmates watched them.

Jiyeon glared at Suzy. “Did I insult you?”

“You didn’t but you insulted other person. If I were you, I will think first before I talk USELESS and HURTFUL words.”

Jiyeon pushed her desk, stood up and raised her eyebrow. “Who are you to give me advice?”

“My name is Bae Suji. I am warning you, Park Jiyeon. Never hurt one of these people again!”

Jiyeon smirked. “Heol. I’m scared. I am warning you too, Bae Suji. Learn how to know your place. I can kick you out.”

Suzy smirked and scoffed. “Go ahead. I’m not afraid of you, scaredy cat! You’re just relying on your parents’ position here in school. Try to be independent Park Jiyeon or else you’ll become USELESS.” She smirked again and she walked out of the room.

Her classmates started to cheer. WOOHOO! BAE SUJI! BAE S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter