Missing you

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the rooftop, Suzy was hovering while thinking how she can escape the place. She whispered, “Why on earth is he here?”

The boy was done blocking the rooftop door with the chairs. He smirked. “I hate those girls,” he said being irritated with girls.

He inserted his hands in his pocket and proceeded at the bench. He lied down and gazed at the sky. “Ah~ Why isn’t she here yet? Bae Suji, that prick!”

Suzy was sneaking behind the wall and heard the boy call him prick. She bit her lower lip angrily and threw one piece of gummy worm in the boy’s face. Then she laughed softly.

“YA!” The boy exclaimed and glared at the gummy worm. I knew she was here! “BAE SUJI! COME OUT!”

Suzy narrowed her eyes and showed her face to boy with her hands crossed over her chest. “Kim Myungsoo, annyeong!” She smirked.

Myungsoo turned his back facing Suzy and approached her. “Ya! Jeogullae?!”

Suzy poked her tongue out. “What are you going to do to me now huh?”

“Ya! Don’t you know how to respect a person on the phone? You don’t need to yell at me.”

“Mwoh? You’re the one who called me?”

“Who else, idiot?”

“Ya! I’m not an idiot!” Suzy said, “But why did you call me?”

“Uhm, nothing. I just want to ask if I forgot something at your place.”

Suzy shook her head. “Nothing was left actually except for the disgusting socks hanged in your room.”

“Mwoh? Where is it then?”

“I threw it out. Duh. Who needs a socks like yours?”

“Aish! Shut up!”

“Wait. Why did you know that I am here? Are you stalking me?”

Myungsoo smirked. “Your friend told me so. By the way, I met Nam Woohyun. You have a good taste; he, too. You didn’t tell me that Woohyun is your friend’s boyfriend.”

Suzy pouted. “So what? I just like him before.”

“And how about now? Tell me, whom do you like?”

Suzy stared at Myungsoo. “You want to know?” She asked.

Myungsoo nodded.

Suzy drew near Myungsoo’s ear and exclaimed, “IN YOUR DREAMS, PRICK!!” She smirked.

Myungsoo rubbed his ears. “Aish! Jinja jeogullae?!”

Suzy chuckled. “Eo. Myungsoo-yah, I better leave now. See you around.”

“Ya! Comeback here!” I don't want you to leave. Probably, I missed you. Didn't you miss me, too?

Suzy smiled while wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter