Avoidance

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Now, where am I going?” Suzy sighed while walking along the hallway. "How can I avoid him if I always see him in school? Ugh. And that Park Jiyeon, is she always going to do this to me? That witch!"

Suddenly, Myungsoo came at her back and grabbed her arm which made her gasped. “Suji-yah!”

Suzy turned her head facing Myungsoo. “You startled me! Why are you here instead of joining the class?”

Myungsoo let go of his hand from grabbing Suzy’s arm. “Uhm, I just want to say sorry.”

Suzy scoffed. “Heol. I didn’t know that you know how to say sorry.”

“Ya! Just accept my sorry. Go to class. I’m going out.”

“You’re funny,” Suzy said sarcastically. “I don’t want to go back. You just go. From now on, just stay away from me.” She turned away her head and walked away from Myungsoo.

“YA! Bae Suji!” Myungsoo called and massaged his temples. “Ugh! Why did she change all of a sudden?”

 

Suzy walked alone and took her seat on the bench under the cherry blossom tree. “Hm~ should I transfer to another school so I can avoid him?” She shook her head. “No, no. That’s stupid...what should I do? This stupid feelings is making me go crazy! I shouldn’t have liked him in the first place.”

She stared at her bracelet Myungsoo gave him and pouted. “Ya! Why do you need to be good-looking and charming?! I told you not to disturb me, but you did! Wae? Do you like me, too?” She scoffed. “Okay, go ahead and like me!” She sighed with a pout. “You have a girlfriend already, idiot!”

Suddenly, a pocket book hit her head. She rubbed her head and exclaimed, “Aish! Who did that?” She looked around annoyingly and saw Myungsoo again, smirking at her. “Jeogullae?!”

Myungsoo shrugged. “Why are you avoiding me, prick?”

Suzy bit her lower lip angrily, stood up from her seat and moved towards Myungsoo. “Ya! I told you I am not a prick! Why are you disturbing me today huh?”

Myungsoo rubbed his chin. “Molla.”

“MOLLA?!  You are so annoying, Kim Myungsoo! Just stay away from me!” Suzy shouted and glared at Myungsoo.

Myungsoo went at Suzy's back and grabbed her arms and tightly held it together like she was a criminal.

“YA! Are you going to handcuff me?” Suzy exclaimed, “Let go of me!”

 “I won’t let you go after you answer my question. I repeat, why are you avoiding me?”

Suzy bit her lower lip. “Because your face is annoying!”<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter