Mutual Feelings

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the morning, Myungsoo woke Suzy up by lightly tapping Suzy’s face. “Suji-yah, wake up.”

Suzy slowly opened her eyes and squinted. “Kim Myungsoo?”

Myungsoo smiled and nodded. “You have a visitor.” He looked at Krystal who was standing on the doorway.

“SUJI-YAAAAH!” Krystal whined and hugged Suzy.

“Jung Soo Jung!  Why are you here?” Suzy asked in surprised.

Krystal let go of Suzy and asked worriedly while checking Suzy, “Suji-yah, are you okay? Do you want to go to the hospital?”

Suzy glared at Myungsoo and mumbled, “You told her?”

Myungsoo shrugged while rubbing his nape.

Suzy sighed and shook her head. She placed her hands on Krystal’s shoulders and said, “Soo Jung-ah, I’m fine. All thanks to him. Ow, by the way, how did he know you?”

Krystal nodded, looked at Myungsoo and smiled. “He called me.”

Myungsoo butted in, “I saw a contact named Krystal-sweetie on your phone. Girls are weird.” He shook his head.

Suzy rolled her eyes. “I told you not to tell anyone.”

“You just told me not to tell your brother. Remember?”

Suzy clucked her tongue. “Alright…By the way, thank you for saving me last night.”

“It was nothing.”

“…and thank you for staying by my side until I fall asleep.”

Krystal’s eyes widened. “Mwoh? You and he slept together? Oh my Gosh!”

Suzy waved her hands. “No, no. Don’t misunderstand us.”

Krystal glared at Suzy. “You told me you hate him!”

Suzy gasped and covered Krystal’s mouth. “Ssh! That was just before,” she mumbled.

Myungsoo scoffed and shook his head. “Alright, I’ll just leave you two. I’ll go downstairs.”

 

Suzy smacked Krystal’s arm. “Ya! You shouldn’t tell it in front of him! You’re crazy!”

Krystal pouted and rubbed her arm. “I was just surprised that you slept with him. Mianhe.” She smiled sheepishly.

“I told you I didn’t sleep with him!”

“Okay, okay. But he’s very handsome,” Krystal giggled and rubbed her cheeks.

“Omo! Are you blushing? Ya! Are you going to cheat on Woohyun?! Jeogullae?!”

“Of course not! I love Woohyun Oppa.” Krystal smiled.

“Aigoo. Make sure of that! You know that I helped you to say that you like him, too.”

Krystal nodded.

 

After a couple of hours, Krystal left Suzy’s house. Myungsoo and Suzy were ready to find Myungsoo’s apartment. Instead of using Suzy’s car, they both decided to ride the bus. Later, they arr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter