It's the feeling

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After buying necklace and bracelet, Myungsoo and Suzy went for strolling along the streets. Suzy secretly bites her lower lip, trying to hide her fluttering feelings. She pressed her chest and thought, “Why am I feeling happy tonight? Is it because I already have feelings with this guy beside me?”

“Why did you actually cry?” Myungsoo questioned Suzy.

Suzy startled. “Oh? I didn’t.”

“Tch. Do you think I am dumb for not noticing it?”

“I didn’t say anything like that. By the way…”

Myungsoo stared at Suzy. “What?”

Suzy smiled a little. “Thank you for the necklace and bracelet. They’re beautiful.”

Myungsoo asked, “How can you smile all this time?”

“Mwoh?” Suzy wondered why Myungsoo asked those weird questions all of a sudden.

“I mean, you were alone for long years yet you can smile everyday. Are you crazy or just pretending to be happy?”

Ah, so that is it. Suzy answered, “I think being sad will only worsen my situation. If I pretend to be happy at least I can forget that I am alone.”

“I don’t get it. You are alone and you are happy?”

Suzy smiled and nodded. “I imagine that my love ones are around me. Do you think I’m crazy?”

 Myungsoo nodded. “Yes, you are. You’re weird. You were hiding your sadness by smiling…but I like your smile. It suits you.”

Suzy stopped and felt her heart beating loud. She was blushing. I can’t take this feeling anymore.

Myungsoo walked first. He didn’t notice that Suzy was starting to go crazy about him.

Suzy yelled, “Kim Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo turned his back and gazed at Suzy. “What?”

“I think…”

“Think what?”

Suzy gulped, gaining the courage to say what she really feels. Should I confess? “I think…I…”

Myungsoo rolled his eyes. “You’re hungry?”

“Hm?” Suzy faked a laugh. I think tonight’s not the right time. “Yes, I am hungry. Let’s eat. It’s my treat this time.”

“Good. I have an idea where to eat.”

Then Suzy tagged along. They went at a restaurant not far from where they have been. The view outside the restaurant was beautiful. The stars above the sky can be seen clearly and the breeze was calm.

Suzy and Myungsoo sat at the vacant seats outside the restaurant. Suzy asked, “Why did you prefer to sit here?”

Myungsoo gazed at the sky and answered, “I want to see something beautiful.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter