Message

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Myungsoo twisted the doorknob open and went inside the Chairman’s Office. His father was waiting alone for him inside the room.

Slowly, Myungsoo moved towards his father, who was sitting on the Chairman’s chair. His head was bowed down. Without looking at his father, he asked, “Appa, why are you here?”

Mr. Kim stood up from his seat and moved towards Myungsoo. He slapped Myungsoo in the face and asked angrily, “Do you think I won’t know that you are here in Korea?”

“Is that all?” Myungsoo asked, still his head bowed down.

“When will you grow up? I heard you still fight with other kids! What a childish act, Kim Myungsoo!”

Myungsoo let out a sigh. “How about you, Appa? When will you realize that I do not like Park Jiyeon?!”

“You dare talked back huh?!  Wae? Are you hitting on other girls?!”

Myungsoo raised his head up and said, “How can I be engage to a girl I don’t like? Appa, I am liking someone and it’s not her!”

Mr. Kim slapped Myungsoo in the face again. “MWOH? You hard-headed kid! Whether you like it or not, you will be engage to her next month!”

“NEXT MONTH?! Shiro!”

“You still don’t like it? I am giving you the chance to hit on girls for three weeks. You can hit as much as you want.”

Myungsoo scoffed. “You are really something, Appa,” he said sarcastically. “Do you think I am that kind of person? I’m not like you.”

Mr. Kim’s eyes widened in anger. “MWOH? This kid, really!” He sighed angrily. “Go back to your class before I let myself do something to you.”

Myungsoo turned his back away from his father and went back to his class. Inside the class, he buried his head on his desk again quietly.

Jiyeon asked worriedly, “Myungsoo-ya, are you okay?”

“Don’t talk to me.”

“What happened to your lip? Did you fight with someone? Tell me.”

Myungsoo raised his head up annoyingly and replied, “Ya! Will you stop caring about me? You’re not my girlfriend!” He stood up angrily and left the room.

“Ya! Kim Myungsoo!” Jiyeon shouted. All the other students were staring at her. “What are you looking at huh?!”

Heol. Park Jiyeon is not Myungsoo’s girlfriend? Daebak! This girl is a freakin’ liar! Suzy thought. But where is Myungsoo going? Is something wrong?

Suzy withdrew her phone from her pocket and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter