Childhood Days

Charms and Wishes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Eommaaaaa!” six-year-old Suzy whined while her thirteen-year-old brother, Seunghyun/Tabi was laughing on the couch beside her.

Mrs. Choi came and asked, “What now?”

Little Suzy pointed Tabi and pouted cutely. “Tabi stole my Toblerone!”

Tabi replied, “Mwoh? Tabi? Call me oppa first and I will give your Tobie back!”

“It’s not Tobie, Tabi. It’s called Toblerone!” little Suzy corrected while her eyebrows crossed cutely.

Mrs. Choi smiled while looking at the kids. “Tabi-yah, give your sister’s chocolate now. Suji-yah, you should call him oppa. Arasseo?”

Little Suzy nodded. “Arasseo. Oppa, if you want a chocolate just ask eomma.”

“Neh,” Tabi smiled.

“Stop fighting. Okay? I will just prepare our lunch,” Mrs. Choi said and left.

Still, Tabi didn’t give back Suzy’s Toblerone. He smirked at Suzy and waved the Toblerone in front of her. “Suji-yah, do you want this chocolate?”

Little Suzy stood up and placed her hands on her waist. “Tabi-yah! Give me back my chocolate!”

Tabi shook his head. “Shiro! Make me play my video game first and stop watching your boring TV show!”

“Barney is not boring!”

“What will you choose, your boring TV show or your delicious milky Toblerone?” Tabi smelled the Toblerone and said, “Hmm. This smells good and delicious.”

Little Suzy pouted. “Fine! You play your video game and give me back my chocolate!”

Tabi shrugged. “Owkie dowkie.” He opened the Toblerone and took a big bite. “It’s sweet! Here you go!”

“Eww, Tabi. Your saliva was left on my chocolate! I’ll wash it first!” Little Suzy run to the kitchen and wash her chocolate.

“Huh! Whatever you say! I’m going to play my video game,” Tabi shouted and made an evil laugh.

Seconds later, little Suzy went back at the living room where Tabi was noisily playing his favorite video game, Tekken 6 Blood Vengeance.

Little Suzy took her seat on her chair and colored her coloring book while eating her Toblerone. 

“MWAHAHAHA! I WON!” Tabi exclaimed. “Get ready, you giant monster!”

Little Suzy got curious so she sat beside Tabi on the floor in front of a wide screen TV. “Tabi-yah, will you teach me how to play that thing?”

“NO! Just color the wall if you’re bored coloring you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter