Ch.3

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #3

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Nice...and you know mine so yeah...” Suho said smiling before nodding towards the front of the class where the teacher was getting ready to talk.

 

  “Let the learning begin.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

 

~Now~

 

  “So what do you usually do after school?” Suho asked as the two groups left the school.

 

  “Most of us go home...but since it's the first day of school...we are probably heading to the mall.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “How do you know?” Suho asked confused.

 

  “Just wait for it...” Chaeri said counting which confused Suho even more.

 

  “UNNIE CAN WE GO TO THE MALL?!?!” Miri yelled from the back making Chaeri nod her head.

 

  “It basically became a thing...every time on the first day of school we seem to always go to the mall...so it's nothing new.” Chaeri said laughing at Suho's face.

 

  “Makes sense...” Suho said before agreeing that his group would go as well.

 

  “You guys really have nothing to do at home?” Chaeri asked looking at him.

 

  “Nope...i could ask you the same thing.” Suho said laughing.

 

  “My parents are never home and the boys always bring their girlfriends over to my place...so I choose to stay far away from my house for a while...” Chaeri said looking foreword.

 

  “That explains why they aren't with us...” Suho said looking around.

 

  “Yeah...and the reason we're walking.” Chaeri said seriously.

 

  “You could of asked one of us...ten of us have cars...” Suho said motioning to the back.

 

  “The last two?” Chaeri asked looking back knowing there were twelve of them.

 

  “Not old enough to drive...but they do have cars...” Suho said as they kept walking.

 

 It took them about thirty minutes to get to the mall.

 

 Luhan automatically dragged Jihan away with Lay and Jiwoo...seeing as the two had just come to Korea and they've never been there.

 

 Kris looked around uninterested before Tao pulled him and Miri away making Chaeri glare at the tall boy.

 

  “YAH! That's mah woman you freakishly tall panda!” Chaeri said yelling pulling Suho with her.

 

  “Is she like that a lot with the panda girl?” Chen asked looking at the five of them as Miri and Chaeri clung to each other, with Chaeri showing Tao tongue.

 

  “Yeah...they've been together longer then all of us...they went to elementary together...we only joined around the beginning of middle school.” Hyun said watching Chaeri.

 

  “I guess that explains a lot...so what do you want to do?” Chen asked looking at the girl.

 

  “Wanna go to the arcade?” Hyun asked looking up at him.

 

  “I'm so down...is there a roller coaster?” Chen asked as they started to walk away.

 

  “I would cry if there wasn't...the roller coaster here is awesome.” Hyun said laughing when Chen started bouncing happily.

 

  “Sweet.” Chen said before he grabbed Hyun's hand and started running towards the arcade.

 

 The rest just split into groups...Chanyeol went with HyunAe to the arcade so that HyunAe could watch her youngest member, Baekhyun and Xiumin went together to the food court, and Suye, Hana, Sooyun, Kai, Kyungsoo, and Sehun went to the DDR machine.

 

  “What do you guys do at home?” Chaeri asked looking at Suho even though she was still holding onto Miri.

 

  “Nothing really...we all live together so we all do different things...” Suho said shrugging.

 

  “Where are your parents?” Chaeri asked looking at him confused.

 

  “When we were born they used the infection on us....our parents didn't want us after that...so we all grew up together in an orphanage...and became best friends.” Suho said looking ahead.

 

 Chaeri let go of Miri to hug him and snuggled into his side.

 

  “But what about the four Chinese members?” Chaeri asked remembering them.

 

  “According to the lady at the orphanage...our parents were on vacation when they had us...so we were here for a while...when we were about seven-years-old they took six of us to China and the other six stayed here....we were reunited about a week ago...and since the other six were still here and they already had a big house...they let us stay with them.” Tao said holding onto Miri's side.

 

  “Oh...who were the other two if there are only four Chinese members though?” Chaeri was so confused...who would leave their children when they didn't have control over what happened to them...and why take two korean born citizens to China...

 

  “It was Tao, Lay, Kris, Luhan, Xiumin, and Chen that went to China...the rest stayed here...” Suho said wrapping his arm around Chaeri since she was putting most of her weight on him.

 

  “Are you ok?” Tao asked noticing Chaeri leaning on his leader.

 

  “Her feet are probably hurting...she dances a lot and is always hurting her feet...we tell her to stop dancing so much...she pretty much lets it go in one ear and out the other...” Miri said shaking her head.

 

  “Get on my back.” Suho said releasing her before making her move towards his back.

 

  “I'm fine...” Chaeri said stubbornly...which didn't work when she winced after trying to move away.

 

  “Really now?” Miri asked poking Chaeri so that she'd have to move again.

 

  “Shut it panda...” Chaeri said glaring at the girl.

 

  “I did nothing.” Tao said from behind causing Miri to turn around and smile at him.

 

  “Ok...now my feet are starting to hurt...” Kris said moving before he lifted Chaeri and put her on Suho's back.

 

  “Thank you Kris...” Suho said before getting up and they started walking again.

 

 Soon Chaeri gave up and just leaned on him, almost falling asleep before she was put down.

 

  “I was trying to sleep...” Chaeri said pouting before she yawned with a little 'mew' sound coming out at the end.

 

  “That was adorable...” Suho said whispering and hoped no one heard him...but the smile on Chaeri's face said otherwise.

 

  “Don't worry I won't tell anyone....why did you put me down...and where are we?” Chaeri asked looking around.

 

  “Food court...Miri was hungry...they all went to get food.” Suho said smiling at her.

 

  “That girl is always hungry...you should eat to...go get food.” Chaeri said pushing him to get himself food.

 

 “You're coming with me then...I'm not leaving you here alone.” Suho said before pulling Chaeri out and onto her feet making her hug him.

 

  “If your feet start to hurt just tell me ok?” Suho asked looking down and after receiving a small nod they went to find food.

 

 After they found food they went back to were everyone was waiting for them...and at the time...Chaeri was poking Suho with chopsticks since he said he wasn't gonna share his food with her.

 

  “Feed me....” Chaeri whined.

 

  “If you keep whining I might just so that you can shut up...” Suho said showing her tongue.

 

 Chaeri started to pout making Suho freak out.

 

  “Ok..fine i'll feed you....” Suho said in defeat.

 

  “MEW!” Chaeri cheered before noticing that everyone was at the table.

 

  “Uhhhhh...hi?” Chaeri asked looking at her friends.

 

…..............yeah........this is why me and my friends should probably never go to the mall together...ever.....(again)......anyways....here is CH.3....i wonder what's going on in CH.4....you has to wait XD...see you later and thanks to all of you subscribers....ToT