Ch.2

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #2

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “I think it's the butterfly in her...” Chaeri said shrugging before they all sat down.

 

 At S.L High there were many mythical creatures ranging from fairies to demons...but GEMS and a few others, mostly their brothers and their brothers girlfriends were the only animals in the school....with only GEMS, their brothers and Jessica being endangered.

 

~Now~

 

  “Alright everyone settle down.” the principal of SL High, a man named Lee Soo Man, said.

 

 Everyone found their seats and sat down and quieted down as soon as possible, with the nine girls sitting together in the back row with their brothers and their brother's girlfriends.

 

  “Good morning everyone and welcome, or welcome back to most, to a new year here at SL High. I am your principal Lee Soo Man, but you may all call me SM, I am an Asian Red Fox.” the principal said pausing to let everyone welcome him.

 

 The assembly went on for another two hours with performances from the cheerleaders, DM, which was what GEMS' brothers were called, and GEMS themselves.

 

  “Thank you for those amazing performances and nice drum work as always Wonho, Chung Gi those vocals are getting even better every year. HyunAe you should join the cheer team those splits were amazing and Chaeri...just like your brother, very good on vocals and the back up rapping as well. Jihan great rapping, better then most i've seen. Girls and boys great job, but now we have something even greater to announce.” SM said pausing again once everyone started to cheer really loudly.

 

  “I know you've all heard the rumors. Today I will be telling you that all of them are true. Please welcome these twelve handsome men to the stage to introduce themselves.” SM said once more before loud cheers erupted.

 

  “Annyeong everyone. We are EXO. Please take good care of us.” a short male with black hair said before all of them bowed.

 

  “Can you please introduce yourselves separately?” SM asked and they nodded.

 

  “Hi everyone. My name is Kim Joon-Myeon, but I prefer to be called Suho, I am eighteen-years-old and a senior, and I am a Hydra.” Suho said smiling brightly.

 

  “I am Byun Baek-Hyun, but I prefer to just be called Baekhyun or Bacon. I am also eighteen-years-old and a senior, and I am a Three-Legged Bird.” Baekhyun said smiling as well.

 

  “I am Park Chan-Yeol, but you can all just call me Chanyeol. I am seventeen-years-old and a junior, and I am a Phoenix.” Chanyeol said with a very big smile before going next to Baekhyun.

 

  “My name is Do Kyungsoo, but you can just call me Kyungsoo. I am sixteen-years-old and a junior, and I am a Bahamut.” Kyungsoo said making people gasp.

 

  “HI! My name is Kim Jongin, or just call me Kai. I am fifteen-years-old and a sophomore, and I am a Kitsune.” Kai said smiling before holding onto Kyungsoo.

 

  “Hi. I am Oh Sehun. I am fifteen-years-old and a sophomore, and I am a Sylph.” Sehun said before moving to stand behind a boy who hadn't introduced himself yet.

 

  “Hi. I am Wu Yifan, but you can call me Kris. I am eighteen-years-old, a senior and one of the Chinese members., I am also a Chinese Dragon.” Kris said in a scary deep voice.

 

  “Hi. My name is Kim Minseok, but you can just call me Xiumin or Baozi. I am eighteen-years-old, a senior, and I am a Akhlut.” Xiumin said making everyone stare with wide eyes before smiling.

 

  “Hi my name is Lu Han, or just Luhan. I am eighteen-years-old, a senior, one of the chinese members and I am a Valkyrie.” Luhan, the guy that Sehun went to, said smiling before returning back to Sehun.

 

  “Hi I am Zhang Yixing, but you can just call me Lay. I am also eighteen-years-old, a senior and one of the chinese members, and I am a Pegasus.” Lay said smiling before going to tower over Suho.

 

  “Hi my name is Kim Jong-Dae, or just Chen. I am eighteen-years-old, a junior, and I am a Raiju.” Chen said smiling before standing near Xiumin.

 

  “Hi my name is Hwang Zi Tao, or just Tao. I am sixteen-years-old, a sophomore, and the fourth Chinese member. I am a Giant Panda.” Tao said smiling widely making Miri squeal because there was another panda in the school.

 

  “That's all of them and most of them are mythological creatures, with exception of a new endangered species along with the members of GEMS and DM, and one of our cheerleaders.” SM said coming back on stage to speak once again before closing down the assembly, saying that it was lunch time and that everyone could go eat making Miri grab a hold of Chaeri's hand before running down to meet the new students.

 

  “Excuse me?” Miri asked silently standing behind Tao.

 

  “Yes?...Oh hi.” Tao said smiling at the small girl.

 

  “Are you Tao?...The one that said he was a Giant Panda?” Miri asked looking at him with big eyes?

 

  “Yes...and you are...?” Tao stopped and waited for Miri to introduce herself.

 

  “Hi...my name is Kyu Mi Ri, i'm sixteen-years-old, and a Red Panda..the only other panda in this school.” Miri said smiling.

 

  “There are only two pandas in this school?” Tao asked choking on nothing.

 

  “Yeah...only me and you....do you and your friends want to have lunch with us?” Miri asked looking back at Tao's friends before looking over at hers.

 

  “Let me ask the leader...” Tao said smiling.

 

  “Need to ask mine to...” Miri said happily before running over to Chaeri.

 

~W/ Miri~

 

  “Unnie can the new students eat lunch with us?” Miri asked Chaeri with big eyes.

 

  “It's up to them Miri...but go check your brother...i don't want them all freaking out about twelve guys around their girlfriends.” Chaeri said pointing to the back where the boys were talking with there girlfriends.

 

  “MYON!!!!!...Hi Sunny....Myon can the new students join us for lunch?” Miri asked giving her twin brother puppy dog eyes before shaking him really fast.

 

  “I don't care Miri...as long as they stay away from the cheerleaders.” Myon said shrugging before leaving after Sunny and Miri did aegyo on each other.

 

  “He said yesh...” Miri said running back to Chaeri.

 

  “Then they can hang out with us I guess.” Chaeri said smiling at the hyper girl.

 

  “YAY!!!” Miri started bouncing.

 

~W/ Tao~

 

  “Guys...we just got invited to have lunch with the group over there...what is she doing to that boy....?” Tao asked when he saw Miri shaking the crap out of a random boy before her and the girl did serious aegyo to each other.

 

  “I don't see why we should turn it down...they all look awesome...” Suho said looking at the blonde girl that was now watching the girl that invited them bounce up and down.

 

  “Why did the girl invite us though?” Kai asked out loud.

 

  “Apparently me and her are the only pandas in the school so i'm guessing that's the group of endangered animals the principal was talking about.” Tao said shrugging.

 

  “Just go tell her yes before she breaks her neck....” Suho said before pushing him over to the two girls.

 

  “Tao..this is our leader Chaeri, she's eighteen-years-old, and a Snow Leopard.” Miri said smiling at the other guy who was starring at her leader.

 

  “This is our leader Suho...i'm guessing you heard the rest...so yeah...” Tao said scratching the back of his neck.

 

  “Nice to meet you.” Chaeri said bowing to the guy.

 

  “Nice to meet you too.” Suho said bowing back.

 

  “Can we go eat yet?” Suye asked from behind.

 

  “We're coming Suye calm down...maknae always wants food.” Chaeri said with a straight face.

 

  “Sehun likes to eat a lot to..don't worry.” Suho said laughing before calling the other guys over before they all headed to the cafe to get their lunch before they joined their brothers and the cheerleaders on the roof.

 

  “Wait...so Sehun is the youngest...it looks like it would have been Baozi...” Chaeri said as they headed up, they were walking slow so that they could talk more.

 

  “He's our visual maknae...nahh...he's actually our oldest.” he said laughing when Chaeri starred at him.

 

  “You're serious?” Chaeri asked not believing him one bit.

 

  “I'm dead serious...he turns nineteen soon...him and Luhan are the oldest.” Suho said before he pushed the door to the roof open and held it to let Chaeri in.

 

  “You're lying to me....” Chaeri said starring at him.

 

  “Who's lying to you?” Chung Gi asked coming up in front his sister.

 

  “None of your business Chung Gi...go away.” Chaeri said before pushing her brother out of her way.

 

  “Can you just talk to me?” Chung Gi asked his sister sadly.

 

  “I'll be over there if you need me...” Suho said pointing to Tao and Miri before walking away slowly.

 

  “What do you want?” Chaeri asked glaring at her brother.

 

  “I told you I was sorry...i didn't mean for it to come out that way...it just happened. You know I love you the way you are...it's just weird that you didn't turn out the way we all expected you to ok...dad almost fainted when he saw you change for the first time.” Chung Gi said starring at his sister.

 

  “I know...i remember..i almost died laughing. I'm sorry but you know it's a touchy subject...not even mom or dad bring it up anymore even though they are almost never home now.” Chaeri said looking down.

 

  “I know...I miss them too..” Chung Gi said pulling his sister into a hug so that she could cry into his shirt.

 

 Their parents were busy running one of the biggest company in Seoul...which meant the two were constantly left alone.

 

~W/ Tao, Miri, and Suho~

 

  “Are those two always like that?” Suho asked Miri who was frowning at the scene.

 

  “Not always...but Chaeri holds a grudge for a while unless he apologizes correctly...he probably said something about her animal again and she got pissed...it's a touchy subject for her since he is a regular cat while she is an endangered animal...” Miri said starring at the two who were now hugging.

 

  “So...are they...uhhh....” Suho stopped talking when he saw the scene as well.

 

  “No...Chung Gi is her older brother...he's practically her mom and dad in one since their parents are almost never home...” Miri said before going back to eating.

 

  “Ohh....ok.” Suho said watching before standing up when she walked back over.

 

  “You ok?” Suho asked reaching up and wiping the tears that were staining her face.

 

  “Yeah...my brother is just...to much sometimes..so this kind of stuff is normal.” Chaeri said smiling before grabbing his hands that were still on her face.

 

  “Umm...one of your friends is starring down one of the cheerleaders...you should warn him in advance that all the cheerleaders on the team are taken...” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “How do you know?” Suho asked.

 

  “Don't get jealous now...our brothers, the girl group that is always with me, are all dating a cheerleader. There are nine in my group...we are know as GEMS...the principal mentioned us..we performed before you went on stage...as well as our brothers who are known as DM.” Chaeri said sitting beside Miri who fed her.

 

   “Makes sense...” Suho said shrugging before sitting next to her.

 

~W/ Chung Gi and Jessica~

 

  “What is that boy doing?” Chung Gi asked glaring at the boy that wouldn't stay away from his sister.

 

  “Oh leave him alone...he probably likes her...everyone likes her...but he's the first she's actually talked to...leave it be.” Jessica said to her boyfriend before she continued to eat.

 

  “Fine...but he's gonna die if he hurts her...” Chung Gi said hissing before going back to eating as well.

 

~Back to the other three~

 

  “I don't think he likes me...” Suho whispered to Chaeri when he saw Chung Gi hiss at him.

 

  “He's like that to all the boys that stay around me and the girls...just ignore him...i do it all the time.” Chaeri said smiling at him before he laughed at her.

 

  “Alright...as long as he doesn't try to kill me for being near you...it seems that our groups get along great anyways...we also dance ourselves so I think we are good.” Suho said laughing when Chaeri coughed on her drink before he patted her back.

 

  “You're lying to me again...” Chaeri said in disbelief.

 

  “We'll show you some other time...the bells gonna ring.” Suho said getting up before pulling Chaeri up as well and right when the bell rang she smiled at him.

 

  “That's kind of scary...but at least i'll never be late to class again.” Chaeri said laughing before she took his schedule from him and running away.

 

  “HEY! I need that...” Suho said watching her before he sprinted after her.

 

  “Not really...we have all our classes together.” Chaeri said smiling when he caught up to her.

 

  “That is awesome...if that's the case then all us seniors are together.” Suho said laughing when they walked into class.

 

  “Really...?...There are two seniors in my group, me and Jiwoo at eighteen-years-old, four juniors, Jihan, HyunAe and Hyun at seventeen and Hana at sixteen, and three sophomores, Miri, Sooyun, and Suye all at fifteen-years-old.” Chaeri said taking a seat in the back.

 

  “Nice...and you know mine so yeah...” Suho said smiling before nodding towards the front of the class where the teacher was getting ready to talk.

 

  “Let the learning begin.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

….......WHOOO.....that is a long chapter....anyways...yeah...our ages are gonna have to flip to fit our biases....because I don't think Sooyun unnie likes the idea of being a pedo noona...anyways...yeah....S.V.A and this will be updated later today...since I have something important to do which means I have to sleep....