Ch.7

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #7

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Tell you later....sleep first..” Chaeri said snuggling into his side before falling asleep.

 

  “Ok...” Suho said shrugging before he pulled Chaeri closer and fell back asleep.

 

~Now~

 

 It had been a week since the incident with her parents and early monday morning they flew out..which happened to be today.

 

 Chaeri and Chung Gi left to see there parents off and after much convincing and promising to keep in touch, they left.

 

 After leaving her brother, Chaeri decided to go to school earlier than usual seeing as she was already ready anyways.

 

 'I wonder if anyone is awake right now....maybe Suho can come and join me since i'm here so early...it's creepy here early in the morning.' Chaeri thought to herself before wondering to her favorite part of the school..., the music room.

 

 Chaeri stopped outside the door after hearing a male and female voice.

 

 'Who would be in school...at only 6:00am...when we don't start school for another hour and a half?' Chaeri asked herself confused before entering the music room.

 

  “What are you guys....-” Chaeri stopped in front of the door only to see something she never wanted to see again.

 

 Right in the music room, Bongcha was leaning up against Suho, the boy that Chaeri had undoubtedly fallen for, lip locking him.

 

  “Chaeri...it's not what you thing...she...-” Suho was cut off when Bongcha touched his shoulder and tried to kiss him again.

 

  “She doesn't need to know what you do in your free time, besides...it's her fault she doesn't pay attention to the men around her and pays more attention to her little group of s. People like you should only be with people like me...more dignified and popular...and prettier.” Bongcha said sticking her nose up in the air.

 

  “You make no freaking sense...at all. She truly cares for her friends and all of them are still pure...how many guys have been in between your legs in just this past week?” Suho asked her in disgust before yanking his arm from Bongcha and walking over to Chaeri and pulling her into a tight hug, seeing as she was already crying over what she saw and what she heard.

 

  “It's not my fault Daesung chose me over her. I gave him the choice...and he chose the better of us obviously.”Bongcha said scoffing at the fact that Suho practically called her a .

 

  “Only because you willingly spread your legs to him when he asked you to. Chaeri has more pride in herself and her body and besides, it's his loss. Chaeri was the best he could have had, but he chose a cheap instead...and now, she is with someone a lot better then he ever will be.” Suho said with an evil glint in his eye.

 

  “I'm not dating anyone though...” Chaeri said into his shirt with a confused tone.

 

 Suho slowly pushed Chaeri back a little so that he could look at her face before he lightly kissed her on the lips.

 

  “If that's the case....will you do me the honor and be my girlfriend?” Suho asked Chaeri with a small smile, the trace of evil gone from his eyes.

 

  “But...why?” Chaeri asked him lightly.

 

  “Ok...i'm leaving before this gets any gayer.” Bongcha said before leaving the room.

 

  “You could have just left and we wouldn't have cared.” Chaeri mumbled silently.

 

  “I agree...” Suho said hugging Chaeri tightly to his body.

 

  “Are you seriously asking me out though?” Chaeri asked into his jacket.

 

  “Yes....but only if you're ready for a relationship...besides...i really like you and you're pretty...” Suho started to mumble to himself before he just stared at the floor with a blush on his face.

 

  “Suho...I...kind of like you too....” Chaeri said looking the completely opposite direction when Suho looked at her with wide eyes.

 

  “Soo...you'll go out with me?” Suho asked hopefully.

 

  “Yes...I would love to.” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “Come here...” Suho said holding out his arms.

 

 Chaeri bounced into his arms with a small squeal as he twirled her around.

 

  “Suho...i'll see you during lunch ok?” Chaeri said moving away from him right before the bell rang.

 

  “How do you and your friends do that?” Suho asked with a very confused voice.

 

  “It's magic...magicians never tell their secrets.” Chaeri said giggling as she grabbed Suho's hand and dragged him out of the music room.

 

  “I though you were a cat..not a magician.” Suho said jokingly.

 

  “I'm a magic cat.” Chaeri said with a big smile on her face as they walked through the school hand-in-hand.

 

  “That's nice to know...you have to show me a trick one day ok?” Suho asked her sticking out his pinky.

 

  “I promise...how old are we again?” Chaeri asked linking their pinkies together as she laughing.

 

  “Here's your class....i'll see you during lunch.” Suho said before kissing her cheek and going to his class.

 

  “What was that?” Sooyun asked with amusement lacing her whole voice.

 

  “Nothing....tell you inside.” Chaeri said ushering Sooyun to move so that she could get into class before their teacher showed up.

 

  “You plan on telling us?” Jihan asked with an evil smirk that promised torture.

 

  “Yes......after class though...” Chaeri said before sitting down just as the teacher walked in.

 

  “You're safe for now Choi....for now.” Jihan said evilly.

 

 Chaeri could be seen visibly shuddering at the sentence, which gave Jihan a sense of happiness.

 

  “Shut up 2han....” Chaeri muttered under her breath...and thankfully only Jiwoo heard it because she was sitting right besides her.

 

 All Jiwoo did at the comment was snicker and high five Chaeri under the table.

 

…................TADAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! Most of this chapter was written in school....on my phone...during class because I was dying of boredom....and...yeah...CHAPTER 7!!!!!!!!!! S.V.A will be up in about two hours or so....depending on how bad my headache gets....but I will put it up tonight ^.^ Bye bye for now :)