Ch.6

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #6

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Thank you Suho...” Chaeri said quietly before falling back asleep.

 

  “Anything for you kitty.” Suho said kissing her forehead before he fell asleep also.

 

~Now~

 

 The next morning the two woke up to something both surprising and a little scary.

 

  “GAHH!!!” Chaeri squeaked before rolling off of the side of her bed.

 

  “Hello my dear daughter...” Chaeri's mother said sweetly...a little to much at that.

 

  “Mom...Dad...when did you guys get back to Seoul?” Chaeri asked peaking over her bed, where she noticed a very traumatized Suho.

 

  “We got back last night dear...and would you mind telling daddy....who the heck he is?” Chaeri's father said motioning to Suho...who...was still on the bed.

 

  “Can we talk about it over breakfast...i'm hungry...” Chaeri said pouting to her parents.

 

  “Let's go then....i made your favorite breakfast this morning as a surprise.” Chaeri's mom said shooing her out of the room before glaring at Suho.

 

  “Well?” Chaeri's father asked darkly.

 

  “Sorry.” Suho said before running to trail behind Chaeri.

 

  “Don't scare the boy...” Chaeri's mother said hitting her husband on the arm.

 

  “That's my baby girl.” Chaeri's father said with fake tears.

 

  “Let's just eat so we can find out what's going on.” Chaeri's mom said pulling her husband so they could eat faster.

 

~At the dining table~

 

  “Soo...let me and my wife introduce ourselves to you before we begin....I am Choi Hyun Ki.” Hyun Ki, Chaeri's father said before shaking Suho's hand firmly.

 

  “My name is Choi Cho Hee.” Cho Hee said softly shaking Suho's hand.

 

  “My name is Kim Jun Myon, but I go by the name of Suho.” Suho said bowing a little at Chaeri's parents.

 

  “Ok....now...back to the issue...can you please tell me why you two were sleeping together...in the same bed....in this house...alone?” Hyun Ki said slightly twitching.

 

  “Alone?...Chung Gi isn't home yet? I thought he came home right after we all left school...” Chaeri mumbled off to herself.

 

  “There was an...issue...at school yesterday that required Chaeri to home...she was very distraught over what happened and asked me if I could stay because she didn't want to be alone.” Suho answered slowly.

 

  “What happened?” Cho Hee asked suddenly really interested in the conversation.

 

  “Bongcha...” was all Chaeri said before her mom almost broke the glass cup she was holding.

 

  “I'm still going to kill that boy....freaking hurt my baby like that....” Hyun Ki said before wandering off into a corner to go pout to himself.

 

  “No worries Suho...i'm just glad my daughter has a friend she can lean on during times like this...as you probably know me and my husband are rarely around...” Cho Hee said quietly, with a lot of sadness in her voice.

 

  “It's ok Mrs. Choi...I'm pretty sure both of your children understand that it is so that they can live more comfortable.” Suho said slipping his hand under the table so that he could grab a hold of Chaeri's clenching and unclenching hand.

 

 Chaeri gave his hand a hard squeeze as a thank you.

 

  “Chaeri...me and your father have to speak to you and your brother..about something really important...we just have to wait for Chung Gi to get home and then we can...-” her mom stopped talking right when Chung Gi walked through the door.

 

  “Mom....what are you doing home?” Chung Gi asked stopping right in his tracts when he saw his mom...and Suho and Chaeri next to her.

 

  “We came home a little early....and as I was saying a few seconds ago...me and your dad have something we need to tell you two about.” Cho Hee said motioning to Chaeri and Chung Gi both.

 

  “Okkk....” Chung Gi said dragging out the k.

 

  “Chaeri please bring your friend into your room so that we can speak...privately.” Hyun Ki said finally coming back into the kitchen.

 

   “Neh...” Chaeri said releasing Suho's hand from under the table before they both stood up and went to her room.

 

~W/ Chaeri and Suho~

 

  “Thank you Suho...for everything...” Chaeri said looking at the ground.

 

  “You're welcome Chaeri...and trust me...if you ever need help...i'll always be here.” Suho said leaning down and kissing her cheek before pushing her towards the door.

 

  “I'll be back...” Chaeri said, leaving the room silently.

 

~Downstairs~

 

  “Ok...so what's going on?” Chaeri asked sitting next to her brother.

 

  “Me and your father are giving you two a choice...we've been relocated...from Korean to America...-” Cho Hee was cut off by her children.

 

  “WHAT?!” Chaeri and Chung Gi yelled before looking at each other with wide eyes.

 

  “This is where the choice comes in...it's up to you two...you can either stay here in Korea and we will send you money every week, or you can come with us to America.” Cho Hee said slowly.

 

  “Staying.” Chaeri and Chung Gi said firmly.

 

  “Ok....” Cho Hee said sadly.

 

  “Are you two really sure you want to stay here?” Hyun Ki asked his two children.

 

  “All of our friends are here...Chung Gi's girlfriend is here...we don't want to leave everyone and everything behind now....Chung Gi and I are in our senior year..and we plan to graduate at SL...and I don't want to leave all of my new friends either..not when we just started to get to know each other more.” Chaeri said quickly.

 

  “We understand perfectly fine....we just hope you two understand that we aren't sure when we'll be coming back to Korea...” Cho Hee said looking at the ground.

 

  “Don't worry about us mom...we'll be fine...me and Chaeri are old enough now to know what decisions to make and how to make them.” Chung Gi said looking at his mom.

 

  “I'm so proud of you two....you guys grew up so fast and I never even realized that my baby girl was already so big...” Hyun Ki said whining again.

 

  “I'll always be your little girl daddy....so will Chung Gi although he'll never admit it.” Chaeri said giggling.

 

  “Oh hush it...besides...he's more of a momma's boy.” Hyun Ki said laughing at his sons distress.

 

  “You are all mean.” Chung Gi said pouting.

 

  “That he gets from you though.” Cho Hee said laughing as well.

 

  “I love you guys....” Chaeri said on the verge of tears as she curled into herself.

 

  “Don't cry my baby girl....ok...we can finish this up tomorrow...why don't you two go to your rooms and just stay home for the rest of the week...we already called the school to pull you and all your friends out for the week so that we can all be together before your mother and I leave...I miss my other twenty-five adopted children.” Hyun Ki said with a look of slight horror on his face.

 

  “Would you mind adding an extra twelve to that....although neither of them have parents...soo yeah...” Chaeri said looking at her dad.

 

  “No parents?” Cho Hee asked looking at her daughter in surprise.

 

  “Suho and his eleven friends all grew up in an orphan after their parents found out they were infected with the virus...” Chaeri said quietly.

 

  “Oh....sure....i just need their names...” Hyun Ki said as he started to look for a paper.

 

  “Ok....there is Suho, Kris, Tao, Lay, Luhan, Xiumin, Sehun, Chen, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Kai, and Kyungsoo.” Chaeri said reading the names off the top of her head.

 

  “How can you remember all that?” Hyun Ki asked looking at his daughter in shock.

 

  “I remember very useless things when I don't need them...” Chaeri said shrugging before standing up.

 

  “Going to your frie...I mean room now?” Cho Hee asked catching herself.

 

  “Yes...my room...i'm going to my room.” Chaeri said looking at her mom before silently judging her and then walked away.

 

  “She was soooo judging you mom.” Chung Gi said laughing before running to his room as a heel flew past him.

 

~W/ Chaeri in her room~

 

  “Crazy woman..” Chaeri said before going to the bed...where Suho was knocked out cold.

 

  “He's so cute when he sleeps...” Chaeri said crouching next to her bed.

 

  “That's nice to know.” Suho said rolling over to face her and opened his eyes.

 

  “Yep...scoot over.” Chaeri said lightly pushing him over.

 

  “Ok...so what happened....?” Suho asked...because the last thing he remembered was the very loud 'what'.

 

  “Tell you later....sleep first..” Chaeri said snuggling into his side before falling asleep.

 

  “Ok...” Suho said shrugging before he pulled Chaeri closer and fell back asleep.

 

…...............CH.6 IS UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..........anyways....yeah......don't know what to say for this one since it was recently updated...unlike S.V.A...but yeah...hope you like to Suri cheesiness :)...bye for now...