Ch.5

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #5

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Panda's......makes sense....” Myon said standing behind the door making Miri jump.

 

  “Shut up...” Miri said before running to her room with a blush on her face.

 

~Now~

 

 A week had passed since everyone, minus Suho, found out about what happened to Chaeri and a week since Tao and Miri started dating, which didn't really surprise anyone.

 

 Tao and the others decided to let Suho find out on his own about what happened to Chaeri and that really didn't make him happy when he knew he was falling for her, and very hard.

 

  “Why can't you guys just tell me?” Suho asked for the millionth time on their way to school on Monday.

 

  “It's not our place.” Tao said shrugging.

 

  “It wasn't her friends' place to tell you guys either.” Suho said with a serious face.

 

  “If you like her then tell her...maybe she likes you back.” Luhan said before they reached the school. Tao, Luhan, Chanyeol, and Kyungsoo automatically went to their girlfriends when they got out of the cars, while Sehun silently went to Suye.

 

  “I'm your leader you stubborn pain in my asses.” Suho said pouting.

 

  “Oh hey look...Hi Chaeri.” Chen said happily before going over to Hyun leaving Chaeri and Suho to walk together.

 

  “Wanna tell me why you're pouting like a kicked puppy?” Chaeri questioned with a smile on her face.

 

  “Not really...let's go to class before I strangle one of my members...” Suho said taking her hand before dragging her to their class.

 

  “You leave no room for argument do you?” Chaeri asked laughing as she walked at his fast pace.

 

  “Nope not at all.” Suho said turning to her and smiling before they entered the class.

 

 Suho felt Chaeri freeze even before she stopped moving.

 

  “Hey...you ok?” Suho asked when he felt the tighten on his hand that was holding hers.

 

 Suho didn't receive an answer and followed Chaeri's line of sight to where a blonde boy and a bright red-headed girl were sitting.

 

  “That's what they didn't tell me...” Suho said growling before pulling Chaeri out of the room.

 

 Suho pulled Chaeri to the roof where everyone was waiting for the bell to ring and Chung Gi automatically went to his sister when he saw her face.

 

  “What the hell happened?” Chung Gi asked glaring at the boy.

 

  “My group forgot to fill me in on what happened at the mall on the first day of school...only to find out the hard way when she stopped moving and pretty much went mute.” Suho said glaring daggers at his group.

 

  “Bongcha...and Daesung...they're in school?” Miri asked suddenly alert.

 

 Miri looked over to Chaeri who was nodding silently.

 

  “I'll be right back.” Miri said getting up off of Tao's lap before leaving the roof and going into the room that the said two were in.

 

  “Go get her before she kills someone.” Myon said to Tao who stood up and followed after with Jessica who ran after Miri.

 

  “Suho keep my sister here...do what ever you can to keep her from leaving the roof...and keep her away from edges.” Chung Gi said handing Chaeri back to Suho who just nodded.

 

 After everyone had left Suho brought Chaeri over to the nearest wall and sat down and pulled her into his lap.

 

  “Suho....” Chaeri stopped not being able to talk anymore.

 

  “Shh...just calm down...” Suho said arranging her so that her head could lay on his shoulder.

 

  “Don't...let me go...please...” Chaeri said quietly before she passed out.

 

  “I won't ever...not after finding out what I know now.” Suho said pulling her closer and snuggling her hair.

 

 'Over that guy..Daesung...she tried to do suicide when she found him cheating on her...I promise not to hurt you like he did.' Suho thought before falling asleep.

 

  “Wake up...” Tao was shaking Suho and was trying to wake him up without waking up Chaeri who had moved so that they were both actually laying on the ground and snuggled together.

 

  “Wake up you idiot.” Tao said kicking the side of Suho that wasn't near Chaeri making him jump up.

 

  “What happened?” Suho said looking around before seeing Chaeri.

 

  “You two crashed when we left...Chung Gi said to bring her home...it's best not to wake her up.” Tao said before looking around and going out the door leaving Suho to lift Chaeri and bring her to his car.

 

 They reached Chaeri's house in about ten minutes and by that time Chaeri was starting to stir, but Suho was still able to get her to her room before she completely woke up.

 

  “Stay here and rest...Miri and everyone are ok....i'll see you tomorrow.” Suho said out loud knowing she could somewhat hear him before turning but was stopped when a hand caught the bottom of his shirt.

 

  “Stay..please?” Chaeri mumbled with her eyes still closed.

 

  “Ok...” Suho said sitting on the side of the bed and almost fell off when she grabbed his hand and forced him to lay down next to her.

 

 Suho slowly calmed down before he felt Chaeri snuggle into him, causing him to automatically wrap his arms around her.

 

  “Thank you Suho...” Chaeri said quietly before falling back asleep.

 

  “Anything for you kitty.” Suho said kissing her forehead before he fell asleep also.

 

…..........i was listening to 'Baby Don't Cry'...you can't judge the gayness.....anyways...here is CH.5 finally...i was busy all week and this past weekend...see you soon? ^.^