Ch.11

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter 11

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Go to sleep kitty...can't wait to hear what your mom and dad told you.” Kris said pulling her tight against him.

 

  “Night Kris...and thanks....for everything.” Chaeri said cuddling his chest.

 

~Now~

 

  “Yah!...Wake up shorty!” Kris yelled tickling Chaeri till she woke up.

 

  “Omg....i'm up...” Chaeri said groaning pushing Kris' offending hands away.

 

  “Come on..we're gonna be late for school...” Kris said gabbing her hand and pulling her up.

 

  “Thanks...for last night.” Chaeri said before running to the bathroom once she saw the time.

 

  “How many times is she gonna thank me....” Kris said laughing at the girls weirdness.

 

~10 minutes later~

 

  “I didn't hear your car even pull in this morning....” Chaeri said as they climbed into Kris' red mustang.

 

  “I made sure you didn't...it was supposed to surprise you that I was here.” Kris said smiling.

 

  “You succeeded...come on....let's go to school before we get killed by phone calls.” Chaeri said leaning back to go to sleep.

 

  “Wake up kitty...we're at school.” Kris said squeezing her leg before patting it.

 

  “You drove fast on purpose...” Chaeri said whining before sliding out of the car.

 

  “Maybe...let's go...everyone's waiting for us.” Kris said nodding his head towards the giant group.

 

  “Suho's not here yet?” Miri asked Chaeri thinking she would come in with him.

 

  “No....i thought he was here already....I didn't see his car around my house...and Kris brought me to school today...obviously...” Chaeri said looking around.

 

  “Ohh there he is...” Suye said pointing at the figure walking towards them.

 

  “Hey...” Chaeri said hugging him.

 

  “Hi.” Suho said kissing her softly.

 

  “Did you get your jacket last night?” Suho asked looking at Kris.

 

  “She was asleep by the time I got to her house...so I stopped by there this morning and she was running late...and since I was there and we didn't see your car I dropped her.” Kris said lifting up the jacket slightly.

 

  “I'll tell you guys the thing during lunch ok?” Chaeri said before the bell rang.

 

  “Ok..bye!” everyone said before splitting apart.

 

~At lunch~

 

  “Ok....soooo...tell us!!!” Miri said shaking her best friend.

 

  “I think she would if you would stop shaking her so hard.” Kris said smiling in the back.

 

 They had all met on the roof.

 

  “Ok....soo...you guys know winter break starts today right?” Chaeri asked everyone.

 

  “Yesss....” everyone said.

 

  “My parents told me before they left that....on Jeju island...the have a resort under mine and my brothers name...and that we could bring you all there for winter break...and what ever other break we have...they just want pictures.” Chaeri said happily.

 

 After she finished speaking all you heard were squeals from the females.

 

  “My parent's talked to the cheerleaders parents already...and EXO...doesn't really need to ask anyone except Suho...” Chaeri said nodding towards her boyfriend.

 

  “Of course we'll go...i ain't leaving my girlfriend on an island with men around...” Suho said making the boys in his group hug their girlfriends happily.

 

  “THANK YOU!” EXO said in chorus to Suho and Chaeri who were smiling.

 

  “Uhuh...so after school...we pack...and head out tomorrow morning at five o'clock in the evening.” Chung Gi said holding onto Jessica.

 

  “Thank god it's in the evening and not at the freaking but crack of dawn.” Kris said happily.

 

  “What are you talking about? That's usually when you wake up.” Suho said accusingly.

 

  “Not my fault.” Kris said holding his hands up in surrender...and Chaeri knew all to well that he woke up early.

 

  “Yes it is and you know it.” Chaeri said laughing causing Kris to look at her and show tongue.

 

  “Wanna go dragon boy?” Chaeri asked jokingly.

 

  “Let's go kitty.” Kris said getting ready to play with Chaeri before the bell rang.

 

  “Wow...that was fast...” Suho said looking at the time.

 

  “Whoo!!! P.E time.” Chaeri said before dragging Suho away to their class.

 

…............and there.....whoooo VACATION!!!!!....i wish I could do that TToTT...hope you like it ^.^...next chapter....packing and boarding the plane.