Final~

SL High

SL High

 

Final Chapter

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Because she had people following me....i couldn't tell anyone...” Suho said sadly.

 

  “Come inside....i may hate you...but it doesn't mean we still can't be friends....once i'm able to trust you again....” Chaeri said before going inside and back into her room.

 

~Now~

 

 It had been almost a month since the incident at Chaeri and Chung Gi's parents house on Jeju Island and all finally seemed right...Suho finally gave in and told everyone the entire story and everyone was on the way to slowly forgiving his for being such an idiot, but Chaeri never planned to go back to him..she was perfectly content being in Kris' love and care.

 

 Soon they would be heading back to Seoul and for Chaeri, Chung Gi, Jihyun, Yoonhye, Hyun Ki, Jessica, Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Yoona, Kris, Suho, Jiwoo, Baekhyun, Xiumin, Luhan and Lay, it would mean only twenty more days of school, since seniors get out early to start planning graduation and parties and other stuff.

 

  “Hey...Chaeri unnie..when is our flight back to Seoul?” Miri asked looking up from her food.

 

  “In two days.” Chaeri said sadly.

 

  “Can we come here during the summer?...I really like this place it's nice and quiet....plus we can throw your guys' graduation party here.” Jihan said looking at Chaeri.

 

  “I guess...it sounds like a good idea....i'll talk to my mom and dad on the phone when we return home ok?” Chaeri asked making everyone nod in happy agreement.

 

  “What are we gonna do today since tomorrow is gonna be filled with packing and shopping for random stuff?” Hyun Jung asked slowly eating her pancakes...unlike Miri who was on her second one already.

 

  “We can hang out in the pool....” Chaeri suggested.

 

  “Seems fine to me...” Chanyeol said shrugging.

 

  “Yeah and it's not that hot today...so it shouldn't be a problem.” Baekhyun said smiling.

 

  “Maybe to you it isn't..it's freaking boiling outside....thankfully the whole pool is under a canopy so it is constantly cool.” Chung Gi said before getting up and taking Jessica and Chaeri's plates.

 

  “We'll go get ready first....see you guys in the pool..” Jessica said before taking Chaeri out of the kitchen and into Jessica's room.

 

  “I have a bathing suit I know you'll love...it was sort of an early graduation present from me and your brother...but I figured I could just give it to you now.” Jessica said happily.

 

  “Thank you unnie...and my graduation present..i can't give to you yet...me and Chung Gi picked it out.....but you don't get it till later.” Chaeri said hugging Jessica with a giant smile on her face.

 

  “Ok...here is the bathing suit...” Jessica said handing her an unwrapped bathing suit.

 

 The bathing suit itself was white and black with a pink bow on the top and smaller pink bows on each side of the bottoms.

 

  “I love it...it's so pretty.” Chaeri said happily before hugging Jessica again.

 

  “Well go put it on and show some stuff...i need to change as well.” Jessica said laughing and rushing to the restroom to change while Chaeri went to her own room.

 

-_Two Days Later_-

 

 'Flight 3445 to Seoul, South Korea is now taking off.'

 

~Return to Seoul~

 

  “How I missed home....” Chaeri said to no one in particular the next morning.

 

  “I missed it to now hurry and get ready before we're late for school.” Chung Gi said popping out of nowhere.

 

  “I didn't think you were home....” Chaeri said climbing out of bed.

 

  “I'm always home...you're just always asleep.” Chung Gi said smiling before walking away to make breakfast.

 

 After that day everything flew by so fast...and before anyone knew it, Miri, Sooyun, Suye, Tao, Kai and Sehun were all graduating and the groups were getting ready for their fourth trip to Jeju.

 

  “I can't believe we're all finally done...” Miri said happily holding hands with Tao.

 

  “I know...i still can't believe Chung Gi and Jessica's third anniversary is coming up already.

 

 Yep..that was Chaeri and Chung Gi's surprise....Chung Gi proposed to Jessica once they arrived in Jeju for their senior party...the summer house became tradition for the graduation parties..and almost every other occasion...like Chaeri and Kris' wedding as well...which was happening later this year, with Chung Gi and Jessica's two and a half year old twins, a boy and girl as the ring bearer and flower girl.

 

 Everything finally fell into place...two years ago Bongcha past away after getting hit by a drunk driver walking home from Daesung's house...and Daesung returned to his normal dorky self he was when he was with Chaeri and instead started dating a cute girl named Minzy.

 

 Oh...did I mention that Chaeri was pregnant? Well it's Kris so..no shocker there...and eventually Suho left to America to study business...and that epic hotel on the island they crash landed on...Choi Corporations now owned it..since Chaeri was the one to find it...not on a happy occasion, but you know....all things happen for a reason.

 

…...........................THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.....Hope you guys liked this story as well :) Thanks to all my subscribers....this is the most i've had on a story so it makes me sad to make the story so short...but no worries :) New stories shall be posted as soon as the possible redo for The Rising Stars is done as well as the first season of WGM:GEMS Edition. I love you guys :) <3