Ch.19

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter 19

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Suho....let's go outside for a minute...Jessica..stay here with the girls...” Chung Gi said before taking Suho by his arm and dragging him out.

 

  “Where did Chung Gi go?” Chaeri asked looking up.

 

  “To see if any food was ready for us to eat...he'll be right back.” Jessica said smiling softly.

 

  “Ok....i'm hungry anyways...” Chaeri said shrugging.

 

~Now- W/ Chung Gi and Suho~

 

  “What have you been doing behind all of our backs?” Chung Gi asked coming straight out.

 

  “What do you mean?” Suho asked confused.

 

  “Where do you go at night when you leave your group?” Chung Gi asked again.

 

  “To your house....”Suho said before Chung Gi slapped him hard.

 

  “Bull . My sister has never seen you around the house and neither have I. Chaeri doesn't know but I do go home every night to check on her...i've never once seen you.” Chung Gi said almost seething in anger.

 

  “I do go to your house...some times...” Suho said silently.

 

  “And all the other times?” Chung Gi said pushing him even more.

 

  “I can't say...” Suho answered quietly.

 

  “Then tell me this...are you ing around behind my sisters back? Because if you haven't noticed...no one cares. Not even her, you've already been replaced...and it's your fault for disappearing and not saying anything.” Chung Gi said running a hand through his hair.

 

  “What do you mean replaced? Kris?...He has more chance of screwing around behind her back then I do...and what about you? When you're not home or at Jessica's house...where are you fuc-” a sharp slam sound rang through the hotel.

 

  “Not once have I seen Kris even look at another girl since he started to take your place....and you are accusing me of screwing around Jessica's back when we've been together for eight years? I'm at Myon's house most of the time because my sister likes her space. You, every time I see you...you're always looking at some chick. Who is the one ing around here?” Chung Gi asked after he slammed his fist into Suho's jaw.

 

  “Myon's house? What you ing his twin?” Suho asked after he stood back up.

 

  “No...they are both like siblings to me...and unless you want claws in you next...i suggest you ing leave.” Chung Gi said cracking his knuckles.

 

 Suho tried to punch Chung Gi next but was stopped by a hand crushing his before he had a chance.

 

  “Touch my brother...and you lose your ing hand.” Chaeri said darkly looking at the floor.

 

  “Awe baby sister had to save you...” Suho said yanking his hand from Chaeri, but wasn't fast enough to see it come and slam him in the face.

 

  “Get the away from here....if I ever see you again...i'll personally kill you and make it look like an accident.” Chaeri said before crushing most of the bones in his hand.

 

  “No...I want to hear his explanation.” Kris said standing besides Chaeri and pulling her towards him.

 

  “What do you need to know?” Suho spit at Kris.

 

  “Who are you ing with?” Kris said near losing control of his dragon.

 

  “Bongcha....Daesung was right...she is better then Chaeri.” Suho said smirking.

 

  “You never touched me...you slept with a girl who has possible STD's....so when you die it's your stupid fault....and if you wanna know how good I am ask Kris...i'm sure he'd love to tell you in details.” Chaeri said before going inside the house and to her room.

 

  “You....you slept with Chaeri?” Suho asked Kris shocked.

 

  “Yes....she loves me more then you...you crushed her and I was the one who was there for her. It's entirely your fault.” Kris said happily.

 

  “How does big brother feel about this?” Suho asked looking over at Chung Gi.

 

  “I already knew...and i'm happy that it wasn't your sorry ...now leave.” Chung Gi said before a snow storm happened out of no where.

 

  “....Kris...go to Chaeri....before she destroys things..” Miri said before every one rushed inside leaving Suho outside, except for one member who stayed outside to make sure he left.

 

 While Chung Gi watched Suho he noticed tears on the mans face.

 

  “I hope you're happy you stupid ....you killed the one true love I could have had....and now I have nothing...this time...i won't do anything for you...i have nothing to lose now...and now you can't threaten her or her family....” Suho whispered, but Chung Gi caught it and so did Chaeri.

 

  “Suho...what the do you mean threaten her or her family?” Chaeri asked calming the snow storm.

 

  “Nothing. Go the away.” Suho said before turning away.

 

  “All of us heard you . Now tell us.” Miri said making sure she stalled him enough for Chaeri to freeze his feet.

 

  “Bongcha...forced me to have with her....she had Daesung hold me down...and forced herself on me...and someone else recorded it....she said she would leak it unless I left you and made you feel pain again...she wanted to see you suffer....” Suho said looking at the ground.

 

  “He's not lying...” Lay said watching him.

 

  “Why couldn't you just ing tell us?” Tao said getting angry.

 

  “Because she had people following me....i couldn't tell anyone...” Suho said sadly.

 

  “Come inside....i may hate you...but it doesn't mean we still can't be friends....once i'm able to trust you again....” Chaeri said before going inside and back into her room.

 

…................................that escalated quickly............yep...ONE MORE CHAPTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......bye bye.....