Ch.16

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #16

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

 

  “Go join her Kris....she might get lonely.” Tao said carrying Miri after they stopped wrestling in the water.

 

  “I planned on it.” Kris said showing Tao tongue before he ran to jump in near Chaeri.

 

~Now~

 

  “I like this place....I sometimes hope they never find us...” Chaeri said snuggling Kris.

 

  “Me too...sadly we have to go home..the others must be so scarred...” Miri said sadly as they laid in the sand down near the beach.

 

  “I know...but what do I do about Suho...i'm scared...you all already know what might be happening...Suho's to...pretty to just stay with me...what if he has another girl?” Chaeri asked with tears in her eyes as she turned to hide in Kris' side.

 

  “Suho loves you...but I can't tell what's wrong with him...he did become distant a while ago with us as well...about a week after you two started dating...we always thought he was with you.” Tao said holding Miri.

 

  “What?” Chaeri asked confused.

 

  “He always left the house saying he was going to see you...” Kris said silently as he ran his fingers through her hair.

 

  “He never visited me at home...the only visit I ever got from one of you...was from Kris...when he came to get the jacket.” Chaeri said really confused now.

 

  “Uhh guys?” Miri said pulling on Chaeri and Tao's arms.

 

  “Hm?” Chaeri asked looking at Miri who was looking up.

 

  “What is it?” Tao asked looking up to see what she was starring at.

 

  “It's...It's a rescue helicopter...” Chaeri said freaking out.

 

  “One of you go tell the others...Kris and I will wave them down.” Tao said looking at the helicopter in disbelief.

 

  “We'll both go...” Miri said grabbing Chaeri's hand before they ran up the beach and to the hotel.

 

 About an hour later a rescue ship was on shore with the other members of both groups.

 

  “CHAERI UNNIE, MIRI UNNIE!!!!!” Suye and Hana yelled before running to Chaeri and Miri who were standing there waiting for them.

 

  “You guys are ok...” Jihan said in relief pulling the two into a hug.

 

  “My babies...” Sooyun said with tears in her eyes before hugging the two girls after Jihan was done strangling them.

 

  “UMMA!!!!” Hyun screamed before slamming into Chaeri and knocking her over into the sand.

 

  “I missed you too Hyun....that kind of hurt...” Chaeri said getting up with Kris' help.

 

  “Where are the other boys?...I saw them when the ship got here....” Miri asked looking at the ship.

 

  “We're behind you.” Chanyeol said smiling.

 

  “BAOZI!!!” Chaeri screamed before squeezing him to death.

 

  “Wait...you guys...where is Suho?....” Miri asked looking around.

 

  “He didn't come along...said he had to do something...” Baekhyun said looking over at Chaeri, who was starring at the sand now.

 

  “It's ok...we can just meet him at Jeju...the captain said the island wasn't far from here...so they'll just take us there since it was our destination anyways.” HyunAe said looking at her blonde friend.

 

  “Sure...let's go then..the longer we stay here on the island...the more I want to stay...” Chaeri said grabbing Kris' hand and boarding the ship.

 

  “Why is she with Kris?” Chanyeol whispered to Tao.

 

  “Long story...” Tao said following the two up the ramp with Miri.

 

  “This is a story I want to hear.” Xiumin said as everyone walked up the ramp and went to rooms that were pointed out.

 

 Kris and Chaeri were put in on room together and Miri and Tao were put in the other.

 

  “We always seem to get roomed together...” Chaeri said smiling sadly at the carpet.

 

  “I told you not to waste your tears on him any more...It's his fault if he is missing something as great as you.” Kris said pulling Chaeri to him.

 

  “I know...but it still hurts...” Chaeri said snuggling into Kris.

 

~Outside the door~

 

  “What are they talking about...and why is Chaeri crying?” Xiumin asked.

 

  “Come on...into mine and Tao's room and we'll tell you...” Miri said telling everyone to follow her.

 

 Miri and Tao told them what has been happening between Chaeri and Suho and how Kris has been trying to make her forget about it.

 

  “Wait..so Suho wasn't going to see Chaeri all those nights he told us he was?” Xiumin asked confused.

 

  “Yes...and she thinks he is cheating on her...so Kris is trying to keep her safe from the possibility that he might just be...cheating on her that is...” Miri said sadly.

 

~With Kris and Chaeri~

 

  “Are you ok now?” Kris asked Chaeri who was just leaning against him now.

 

  “Yeah....Kris...thank you for staying with me at the island...I don't think I would have been able to survive if you weren't there.” Chaeri said sitting up right to look at him.

 

  “It's the same for me...we should go to sleep...it's been a long day...and we won't get to Jeju for about two more days.” Kris said looking away from Chaeri.

 

  “Is something wrong?” Chaeri asked confused.

 

  “No...why?” Kris asked looking back at her.

 

  “You..looked away...like you were hurt or something...” Chaeri said looking at him with a sad gaze.

 

  “I'm fine..just trying to restrain myself...now that we're with the others I can't touch you as freely...” Kris said looking away again.

 

  “We are alone you know that right?...” Chaeri asked Kris moving closer to him.

 

  “I know...but one of them could show up at any moment...” Kris said starring at the wall.

 

  “They are all in Miri and Tao's room...they're all being told what happened...no one will stop you.” Chaeri said grabbing Kris' hands and putting them on her waist.

 

  “I love you...” Kris said pulling her closer before kissing her softly.

 

  “I know...I love you to.” Chaeri said into the kiss, before putting all her weight onto him and they laid down on the bed.

 

 “Wait..what did you just say...” Kris asked not hearing her.


  “I love you too...a lot.” Chaeri said smiling before Kris pulled her closer and kissed her.

 

….............................sooo....Chaeri told Kris that she loves him to...and Suho's been lying to s....the fuuu?....I don't know either...just going along for the ride...it's so interesting....hope you all like it ^.^