Ch.12

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #12

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Wow...that was fast...” Suho said looking at the time.

 

  “Whoo!!! P.E time.” Chaeri said before dragging Suho away to their class.

 

~Now~

 

  “Unnie....what bathing suit are you bringing?” Miri asked Chaeri as the two packed Chaeri's clothes and other stuff...seeing as Miri had already finished.

 

  “The one that I got when I bought us all matching ones.” Chaeri said lifting it up.

 

  “Ohhh.....that's the one I grabbed to.” Miri said with a big smile on her face.

 

 It was currently three o'clock in the afternoon and mostly everyone was still packing.

 

  “We have to hurry....we bored the plane in two hours...and have to be there by four-thirty.” Chaeri said before grabbing what ever she could reach and put it in her luggage.

 

  “I know....” Miri said happily before throwing a few other things in before they closed the luggage.

 

  “Let's go now...” Chaeri said snapping out the handle so that she could roll it.

 

  “You two ready yet?” Chung Gi asked from the door with a smile on his face.

 

  “We're ready oppa....let's go.” Chaeri said happily before hugging Jessica on the way out.

 

  “Hi Sica unnie.” Miri and Chaeri said before going out to the car.

 

  “That will forever scare me...” Jessica said laughing before her and Chung Gi locked up the house and they went to the airport.

 

 When they arrived only Kris was there and a few others.

 

  “Chaeri...can I talk to you?” Kris asked looking around.

 

  “Sure...we'll be back guys.” Chaeri said handing her luggage handle to her brother before following Kris.

 

  “Are you serious about taking all of us to the vacation....there is a lot of us...are we all going to fit on the same plane?” Kris asked looking at Chaeri who started to silently giggle.

 

  “No...if Suho or the others showed you their tickets...only a few of us have the same flight tickets...only me, you, Miri, Tao, my brother and his group, and their girlfriends are going to be on the five o'clock flight...the rest leave an hour later.” Chaeri said laughing.

 

  “Did you do this on purpose?” Kris asked in shock.

 

  “No....it's just the way my dad instructed it...” Chaeri said shrugging before looking up at the clock.

 

  “You know...i still like you right?” Kris asked looking around.

 

  “I would hope so....i have a bad feeling about this trip though.....i'm worried...” Chaeri said suddenly frowning.

 

  “Don't worry....i'll protect you.” Kris said hugging her tightly before kissing her softly on the forehead.

 

  “Let's go...they're getting ready to call us..” Kris said turning her before trying to push her.

 

  “I was serious what I told you the other night....” Chaeri said looking down.

 

  “What?” Kris asked confused.

 

  “If I wasn't with Suho...I would be with you.” Chaeri said before kissing him lightly and turning around before they headed back.

 

 Not long after the two returned did the intercom say that the first flight to Jeju would be leaving shortly and that all passengers need to board.

 

  “I'll see you there....” Suho said kissing Chaeri before she boarded the plane.

 

…........what is this bad feeling Chaeri has????....What will happen?....keke lets find out....