Ch.1

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #1

 

 

  “Hi! My name is Choi Chae Rin, currently seventeen-years-old...did I forget to mention i'm also a feline?...here where I live most people are some kind of animal...coming from a test run by the government. My father was a lion and my mom was a cat...I somehow ended up becoming a near extinct species. I am a Snow Leopard and all of my friends are endangered species as well...anyway, today I start my senior year of high school with my eight best friends, who i've been with since middle school, minus one who i've been with since elementary school. My friends are Kyu Miri, my best friend and younger sister and is a Red Panda, even though she has no Chinese in her, Han Ji Joon, my friend and my birthday buddy...well sort of, our birthday's are three days apart...she is also similar to me, only she comes strictly from a Persian Leopard family, then there is Park Jiwoo, she's older then me by three months and is one of the cutest members of the little group we have, she is an Ethiopian Wolf, next we have Cho Sooyun, she's my best friend and older sister as well and she's the gamer of the group as well as a Volcano Rabbit, then we have Kim HyunAe, the oldest and shortest member of our group, she is a Mission Blue Butterfly, coming from both Chinese and Korean heritage, after that we have Park Suye, the clown of the group and a Sloth Bear, next is Seo Hana, our flower member, and comes from Japanese and Korean heritage and is an Amur Leopard, lastly we have Lee Hyun, our youngest member and also a clown in the group and she is a Western Hoolock Gibbon.”

 

  “We have our own social group...we are the performers of the school. We sing, dance and occasionally act. We are called GEMS by most of the people in our school, but we are still no where near the social standings of the cheerleaders and jocks. Anyway...this year it was announced that new people would be attending and that there would be twelve of them, six in my grade, three juniors, and three sophomores. Most likely gonna be like everyone else and just become jocks...yeah we also found out all of them are guys, rumor is that four are from China and the rest are from here in Korea...i'll be going now. Please enjoy our story as we go through high school.”

 

~3rd person (gonna be that way for the whole story)~

 

  “GET UP AND GET READY FOR SCHOOL!” a boy about eighteen-years-old yelled throughout the house causing a familiar blonde-headed seventeen-year-old to fall out of bed.

 

  “I'm up Chung Gi, i'm up....sheesh..” Chaeri said getting up and ruffling her hair before getting off the floor to get ready.

 

  “Good kitty...” Chung Gi said making a very angry girl throw a shoe down the stairs and hit him directly in the head.

 

  “Nice aim...” Chung Gi said again rubbing his head.

 

  “I know i'm a feline, but shut up would you...” Chaeri pretty much hissed at him.

 

  “Yeah yeah...i'm a cat too so calm down.” Chung Gi said handing her the breakfast he made early that morning.

 

  “What ever...” Chaeri said before leaving.

 

  “I'm your ride remember.” Chung Gi said following her out with his keys in hand.

 

 Her older brother was also the captain of the football team, was a lion like my father and was dating the head cheerleader, Jessica Jung, who was an Arctic Fox.

 

  “Hurry up before we're late then.” Chaeri said glaring at the car window.

 

  “Yeah yeah i'm getting there and stop bossing me around i'm older then you.” Chung Gi said showing her tongue.

 

  “By eleven months so shut up and get in the car.” Chaeri said glaring at him now instead of the car.

 

  “Ok...fine.” Chung Gi said giving up on picking on his sister before getting in the car.

 

  “Finally...i wanna see my panda.” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “Bipolar cat.” Chung Gi mumbled getting himself hit again.

 

  “Shut up king of the jungle....psshhh not even..” Chaeri said laughing at the thought.

 

  “At least my race is still alive and living well.” Chung Gi said not realizing what he did before it was to late.

 

  “Chaeri...Riri...i'm sorry I didn't mean...” Chung Gi tried to say before he was cut off.

 

  “What ever..we're here. I'll ask Myon to drop me after school today. See you at home.” Chaeri said getting out of the car quickly before running to Miri.

 

  “Are you ok unnie?” Hana asked seeing her friend crying.

 

  “Nehh...” Chaeri sniffled before wiping her eyes.

 

  “Tell me later?” Miri asked and she just nodded.

 

  “Let's go eat...then head to the gym...there is an assembly today...they are introducing the new students there.” Jihan said before turning and walking towards the cafe.

 

  “FOOD!” Miri yelled before clinging to Jihan's arm getting her a very creepy glare.

 

  “Still the same panda she is.” Chaeri said giggling.

 

  “I don't think she's ever going to change.” Suye said shaking her head.

 

  “Probably not...” Hyun said agreeing.

 

  “Let's hurry and eat...i want some food.” HyunAe said speeding up to Jihan and Miri.

 

  “For a short girl, she can move fast.” Hyun said staring at the short girl.

 

  “I think it's the butterfly in her...” Chaeri said shrugging before they all sat down.

 

 At S.L High there were many mythical creatures ranging from fairies to demons...but GEMS and a few others, mostly their brothers and their brother's girlfriends were the only animals in the school....with only GEMS, their brothers and Jessica being endangered.

 

…..........Ch.1 done :)...hope you guys like the types of animals :)....i'll be updating again later tonight after I post the Vampire story up....until then..annyeong ^.^