Ch.17

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter #17

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “I know...I love you to.” Chaeri said into the kiss, before putting all her weight onto him and they laid down on the bed.

 

  “Wait..what did you just say...” Kris asked not hearing her.

 

  “I love you to...a lot.” Chaeri said smiling before Kris pulled her closer and kissed her.

 

~Now~

 

  “EVERYONE LOOK WE'RE NEAR JEJU!!!” Miri yelled throughout the ship.

 

 Slowly everyone started coming out of their rooms to see the island getting closer and closer.

 

  “It's so pretty....” Chaeri said looking at it with Kris holding her waist.

 

  “Look at the water...” Kris said looking down.

 

  “Yah....i can't see over the railing...why do you think Tao is carrying Miri?” Chaeri said hitting Kris softly.

 

  “Sorry sorry.....” Kris said laughing before lifting Chaeri up to see the water.

 

  “It's so clear....i can't wait to go swimming...” Chaeri said happily.

 

  “Chaeri unnie, do you still have the key to your parents resort?” Miri asked looking over at the.

 

  “Yeah....there are a lot of keys...not just one....” Chaeri said laughing.

 

-Off to the side-

 

  “Do you think Chaeri is really ok with what is going on?” Jessica asked Chung Gi as they sat on the deck of the boat.

 

  “She's not....she's just trying to be happy for everyone else...once Suho gets there....she's going to break....when that happens I need you to be there....ok?” Chung Gi asked his girlfriend.

 

  “She's my baby sister...of course i'll be there for her...and so will Miri...once all this drama is over...i hope she'll truly be ok.” Jessica said smiling sadly at Chaeri.

 

  “She'd be really happy to hear you call her that...she's always wanted an older sister...” Chung Gi said holding Jessica's hand.

 

  “I know...but she also loves you...she said you're the best brother anyone could have...mostly because you don't boss her around like most do....i'm just happy that when you and I aren't around she has Miri and the others there for her...” Jessica said leaning on Chung Gi's shoulder.

 

  “There is one thing that confuses me though....Suho was so fast to cheat on her...and leave after everything that's happened....why did he leave...and why is Kris the one that automatically got her to be so happy again....?” Chung Gi asked looking at his little sister smile as Kris pretended to throw her in the water.

 

  “I don't...know...” Jessica said suddenly confused as well.

 

  “If those two are planning something....someone is going to die...” Chung Gi said glaring at Kris.

 

  “Kris seems to genuinely like her...Suho was always cautious around her...Suho is the one planning something from the way I see it...” Jessica said looking at the two as Chaeri broke free and ran down the hall.

 

  “Yeah...Kris does seem to like her...he was so cold before...and now he smile a lot...it's not something we're used to..but it's a nice change.” Baekhyun said smiling at the two.

 

  “You're close with a lot of the members right?” Chung Gi asked Baekhyun.

 

  “Almost everyone....Suho became so distant from us after he started dating Chaeri....and now he disappeared...said he would take a flight to Jeju...instead of come on the rescue ship...said he had to do something before coming...” Baekhyun said sitting next to Chung Gi.

 

  “You're smart...who are you closest to?” Jessica said smiling.

 

  “Chanyeol...that's the problem...after Chanyeol and HyunAe started dating...basically everything stayed the same between us.....unlike Suho...and how am I smart?” Baekhyun asked confused.

 

  “You sat next to me...not her.” Chung Gi said smiling.

 

  “I remember things i'm told...you told us to stay away from the cheerleaders...if I remember...she's the leader...i'm not into people with a lot of power...” Baekhyun said laughing.

 

  “You're really smart...people with power isn't something you want to get mixed in....Kris doesn't seem to care though...” Chung Gi said nodding towards Chaeri and Kris.

 

  “She's really nice...maybe that's why Suho thinks she's easy to step on...and he's wrong...I know Chae Rin is strong...especially since she tamed a dragon...” Baekhyun said laughing as Chaeri knocked Kris into the pool.

 

  “Those two will go far...as long as Suho doesn't try anything stupid...” Jessica said laughing at the two as well.

 

  “Yeah....I'll make sure he doesn't.” Chung Gi said staring at his little sister.

 

…......................hehehehehe SURPRISE!!!!!!......Suho is so naughty naughty.....this is what happens when you are sick XD