Ch.10

SL High

SL High

 

Chapter 10

 

~Last time on SL High~

 

  “Yes. Like a date. What do you say?” Suho asked pulling her to him again.

 

  “I would love to.” Chaeri said giggling before kissing him softly.

 

~Now~

 

 Within an hour the two were ready and waiting outside the movie theater for Miri and Tao...which was Chaeri's idea.

 

  “Why did you have to invite them again?” Suho asked leaning closer to Chaeri so that he could hold her...seeing as she was shivering from the cold winter air.

 

  “Because me and Miri go everywhere together...it would feel weird not doing this together...besides...when her and Tao first went on a date....i tagged along...” Chaeri said snuggling him a little.

 

  “How come I wasn't here?” Suho asked slightly offended.

 

  “Because you were busy I believe...Tao had brought Kris along to keep me company since you were busy that day...” Chaeri said shrugging before jumping because she saw Miri.

 

  “But....i'm never busy....” Suho said quietly when she walked away.

 

  “Suho..come on...they already have their tickets.” Chaeri said running back over to him and grabbing his hand before they went inside.

 

  “How was the date with Kris anyways?” Suho asked slightly mad at the chinese member.

 

  “It wasn't a date...we were just hanging out..” Chaeri said sighing.

 

  “Ok...how was hanging out with Kris then?” Suho asked very curious about what happened.

 

  “Uneventful....he doesn't talk much...” Chaeri said as the entered the door to the room they were watching the movie in.

 

  “He never really did talk much...even around us he's quiet...he only ever really talks to Tao...” Suho said sitting in the very back with Miri and Tao in front of them.

 

  “Let's watch the movie....I heard it was really interesting.” Chaeri said leaning against Suho once the movie started to play.

 

 Within the next two hours Miri had fallen asleep and Chaeri was squeezing Suho's hand because she was freezing her off.

 

  “Finally....now...let's go and eat.....preferably at a place with no air con...” Chaeri said clinging to Suho to try and make her hands warm.

 

  “Here...take this...” Tao said taking off his jacket before handing it to Suho so that he could put it on Chaeri.

 

  “Why is it that you guys didn't bring a jacket or something when you knew it would be cold?” Miri asked laughing at her friend.

 

  “I had heard a few days ago that the air cons were down at the theater....so I didn't think we would need them...” Suho said shrugging as he covered Chaeri with the jacket Tao had handed him.

 

  “Thank you Tao...” Chaeri said nodding in appreciation.

 

  “You're welcome....Kris actually threw that jacket at my face before I left..saying that it would be freezing tonight....” Tao said smiling gently.

 

  “Seems he was right..” Chaeri said laughing as she snuggled the jacket.

 

  “When isn't he?....You think with being a dragon....he would be more lazy...instead of trying to find out what the weather is like.” Miri said laughing.

 

  “I can tell it's his jacket though....smells exactly like him...” Chaeri said smiling.

 

  “I think he threw it at me...for you...considering the last time we were together...you forgot a jacket then as well.” Tao said as they walked towards the nearest restaurant.

 

  “I'm very forgetful....you think with being a snow leopard i'd be used to the cold....guess not...” Chaeri said shrugging as they entered the restaurant.

 

  “It's getting late...me and Tao should probably leave....you guys have a nice dinner....i'll see you at school tomorrow Chaeri...don't forget that it's the last day before break....” Miri said turning before Chaeri suddenly stopped her.

 

  “OH YEAH!...I almost forgot about that...ummm...i'll tell you all tomorrow about it though...” Chaeri said remembering something her mom and dad had told her.

 

  “Ok...see you guys tomorrow..” Miri said waving and Tao just smiled before they left.

 

  “Oh....the jacket...” Chaeri said when she noticed she was still wearing Kris' jacket.

 

  “Give it to him tomorrow....” Suho said pulling her to a table so that they could eat before they returned to her house.

 

  “Are you gonna stay over tonight?” Chaeri asked as they stood outside her house.

 

  “I have to go home and check on everyone...or at least...whoever is actually home...” Suho said before kissing her softly.

 

  “Ok....i'll see you tomorrow then...I guess....” Chaeri said kissing his cheek before going inside.

 

 It had taken Chaeri about an hour to shower and get ready for bed and it was already reaching midnight by the time she was snuggled in bed.

 

 *Ding Dong*....the door bell to Chaeri's bell had gone off.

 

 'Who the hell is that?...Maybe it's Suho...' Chaeri thought as she climbed out of bed and put on Kris' jacket to cover herself with.

 

  “Did you forget some......oh...hi...what are you doing here?” Chaeri asked as she opened the door and saw who it was.

 

  “Suho said you would give me the jacket tomorrow...but I kind of need it now..so I came by to ask for it...seems...very comfortable....” Kris said smirking at the fact that he thought she was going to sleep in his jacket.

 

  “Huh?....Oh....i was getting ready to go to sleep....and this was the first thing I grabbed on the way down...” Chaeri said looking down at the jacket before looking back at him.

 

  “Oh....is it alright if I come in?” Kris asked rubbing his arms.

 

  “Oh...sure...let me go get changed and then i'll bring the jacket back down to you.” Chaeri said opening the door more to let Kris in before she closed it and showed him to the living room before heading upstairs.

 

  “You have a really nice house...” Kris said looking at all the pictures hanging on the walls when she came back down.

 

  “Thank you....since me and my brother hardly saw our parents....we would take pictures almost every year on our birthdays.....so that our parents could see how well we were growing...now that our parents are in america...we planned to send them pictures almost every year....and to call them at least once a month...” Chaeri said looking at a recent picture of her and her brother.

 

  “When was this one taken?” Kris asked looking up at the same one she was starring at.

 

  “A few weeks ago...before they left...” Chaeri said looking down.

 

  “Don't be sad...i'm sure they try their best for you and your brother...” Kris said stepping closer to Chaeri.

 

  “I know....but this is the first time they've ever been so far away...with my birthday next month....i don't even think i'll be able to see them at all...” Chaeri said sinking down to the floor.

 

  “You have us....me, Suho...your brother...all of your friends are here for you...i'll make sure you have the best eighteenth birthday ever....what do you say?” Kris asked kneeling on the floor next to her to pull her into a hug.

 

  “I say...this is the first time i've ever heard you talk so much...” Chaeri said laughing slightly causing Kris to smile.

 

  “I'm not the talkative type...but if talking makes you happy...i'll read a story for you if you want.” Kris said jokingly before pulling her up to her feet.

 

  “Thanks Kris....-” Chaeri was cut off when Kris kissed her softly.

 

  “I had to do that at least once...Suho isn't the only one that likes you in the group...I'm sorry....” Kris said looking around.

 

  “I kind of figured he wasn't the only one....you guys stare pretty intently....it's hard not to notice...it's fine...just...never tell Suho about it...I don't want a dead dragon...especially when I'm holding him to a promise.” Chaeri said grabbing his hand gently.

 

  “Promise...what promise?” Kris asked confused.

 

  “Birthday?” Chaeri answered backed like it was a question as well.

 

  “Oh...that one...of course...” Kris said laughing slightly.

 

  “Why don't you stay....it's already going on four o' clock....i'm sure my brother has clothes that you can fit...or my dad...he left some clothes behind...and we have an extra room...” Chaeri said looking at the clock.

 

  “Sure...but can I stay in your room...i don't do good in new areas...” Kris said scratching the back of his head.

 

  “I guess....my bed is pretty big...let's go...i'll show you.” Chaeri said grabbing his hand and bringing him up the stairs to her room.

 

  “You weren't joking...come on...let's sleep...from what Suho said...you have something to tell us all today at school.” Kris said before climbing on the bed and opening the sheets for Chaeri to climb in.

 

  “You think with how cold the room is...i'd be used to the theater by now...” Chaeri said snuggling her pillow.

 

  “Chaeri...can I...one more time...before we have to wake up and go back to being friends...?” Kris asked facing her.

 

  “Only if you tell me who the other member is...” Chaeri said starring at him.

 

  “Xiumin...” Kris said laughing slightly as her eyes grew to the size of plates.

 

  “You're serious?” Chaeri asked choking slightly.

 

  “Dead serious.” Kris said smiling at her.

 

  “If Suho wasn't so cute...i would have probably dated you instead....” Chaeri sighed.

 

  “Complications with the past?” Kris asked moving closer to her.

 

  “Daesung...was...quiet literally the first boy I ever fell in love with..but that shattered when I caught him cheating on me with Bongcha...and Bongcha already has her eyes set on Suho...my brother put Daesung in the hospital for nearly a month...i don't want to know what he'd do to Suho if Suho ever did that...” Chaeri said starring at him.

 

  “I'm pretty sure Suho hates that girls entire existence....Suho...isn't like that other boy...because if he was...I would of taken you way before he even had a chance..” Kris said before kissing her slowly, but kissed back harder once she responded.

 

  “Go to sleep kitty...can't wait to hear what your mom and dad told you.” Kris said pulling her tight against him.

 

  “Night Kris...and thanks....for everything.” Chaeri said cuddling his chest.

 

…...................yeaaahhhh....after watching 'Christmas Day' on Inkigayo...I gave up on choosing a bias in EXO......and what is this announcement that Chaeri plans to make at school?.....stay tuned....^_^